PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2013-10-04, 13:14

First of all I would like to thank admin for installing the system, me being from another continent lag spike games are purely unattainable, which had caused me to die several time because I couldn't buy any health items because my ping was so bad that it won't show up the buy menu.

With the new Points System Extension, we don't need to worry about those times where we are mobbed and die because we couldn't take a chill pill.

STEP 01 :
Open up note pad,
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo1_1280

STEP 02 :
Go the the Points System Extension post to view list of commands.
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo3_1280

STEP 03 :
find the command you want to you, for example the pills.
All you got to do is enter:
you can change 'P' with any other key you like, I used "sm_buy " because using "sm_" won't show up on the chat list. like how / works.
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo2_1280

STEP 04 :
Copy your commands and paste it onto the developer console of the game,
[img(800px,500px)http://31.media.tumblr.com/448528661803e8865e8b5e87e8758c45/tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo4_1280.jpg[/img]

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo5_1280

AND YOU'RE DONE:
You can also use a similar command to type in the chat box when say you're pounced or black and white or something
bind P "say_team HELP ME! I'm black and white!" wrote:
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo6_1280

HOPE THIS HELPS OUT:
I'm currently working on a vocalizer, its about 30 percent done maybe I could get it done in the next week if I'm not too busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Gudzon The Mad
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Gudzon The Mad

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2013-10-05, 09:23

Great guide Zack. Will be helpful

What about your vocalizer?
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2013-10-05, 12:10

Gudzon The Mad wrote:
Great guide Zack. Will be helpful

What about your vocalizer?
Technically its Doctor Haus', but he hasn't released any support for it yet and there were a lot of lines that didn't worked and there were radial menus that had the same line setup.

I will re-release it by next week, it still needs a lot of testing because one of Zoey's lines had a bug where if there were more than one Zoey on the map they all will infinitely repeat it, and yes Doctor Haus will be credited.

Mean while you're waiting, keep yourselves entertain with my latest obsession.

Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Clausewitz
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Clausewitz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:14

Zack Zack Pinkie Pie wrote:
First of all I would like to thank admin for installing the system, me being from another continent lag spike games are purely unattainable, which had caused me to die several time because I couldn't buy any health items because my ping was so bad that it won't show up the buy menu.

With the new Points System Extension, we don't need to worry about those times where we are mobbed and die because we couldn't take a chill pill.

STEP 01 :
Open up note pad,
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo1_1280

STEP 02 :
Go the the Points System Extension post to view list of commands.
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo3_1280

STEP 03 :
find the command you want to you, for example the pills.
All you got to do is enter:
you can change 'P' with any other key you like, I used "sm_buy " because using "sm_" won't show up on the chat list. like how / works.
HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo2_1280

STEP 04 :
Copy your commands and paste it onto the developer console of the game,
[img(800px,500px)http://31.media.tumblr.com/448528661803e8865e8b5e87e8758c45/tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo4_1280.jpg[/img]

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo5_1280

AND YOU'RE DONE:
You can also use a similar command to type in the chat box when say you're pounced or black and white or something

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Tumblr_mu57ggOmyL1r1m1qqo6_1280

HOPE THIS HELPS OUT:
I'm currently working on a vocalizer, its about 30 percent done maybe I could get it done in the next week if I'm not too busy.

Hi!
I have one problem with command line, because i tried to use that sistem with !weapons.
i bind O to pills, but when i prees O in game, it open menu for selecting nex submenu. can you help me how to connect key for submenu next?
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2017-04-15, 15:12

Clausewitz wrote:
Hi!
I have one problem with command line, because i tried to use that sistem with !weapons.
i bind O to pills, but when i prees O in game, it open menu for selecting nex submenu. can you help me how to connect key for submenu next?
Maybe this helps:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Clausewitz
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Clausewitz

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime2017-04-16, 12:15

alBert2000 wrote:
Clausewitz wrote:
Hi!
Maybe this helps:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perfect man!!! THX!!!
cheers cheers lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)   HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO BIND THE BUY COMMANDS IN CONSOLE(how to buy any item with one click of a button)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1