PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-05-29, 14:13

Just wanted to give the 411 that Battlefield 3 is free on Origin. So if you've wanted to get the game but you're too poor to buy it, now's your chance to get it.

All you have to do is download the game on your Origin client in your respective regions if you're too lazy to look up the origin site or what origin is I'll give you a link at the bottom..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Battlefield 3's Standard Edition is available for free on Origin until June 3, a 100% discount off its regular $19.99 price.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DOWNLOAD THE GAME ON YOUR ORIGIN CLIENT AND IT'S YOUR FOR THE KEEPING.
[DLCs, season pass, and other addons not included]

Look at the cool stuff I've gotton so far off Origin's On The House giveaways

Origin homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Origin client download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( 'en-sg' may differ as this is the region you're browsing the page on so find the download link yourself on their homepage.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-05-29, 16:37

Fortunately I own BF3 long time ago, and I have it with all the DLC's ^^
But this is indeed a good chance for those who can't afford it. Unfortunately I've missed the free discount of the L4D2 last year. But I will buy it this summer for sure^^. Just need to build a better pc.
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-05-29, 19:12

Thanks for the heads up Zack, the fans may dig in, but for L4D2 we got all the DLCs for free that day Smile
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-05-31, 00:22

Nice. Maybe i have finaly some to play bf3 XD
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Battlelog WTF?   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-06-02, 08:29

It's a good deal. I have claim the copy and finished the download. Anyway the way you need to launch the game is terrible!! WTF are they smoking in EA? The game is launching through website?!?!?!? But at the end of the day the textures are AMAZING(!!) great multiplayer and you can see your legs when you look down... bounce 
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:50

In L4D you have legs too.
They have removed the legs in L4D2 (to be more compatible to consoles which have lower computing power)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off   Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 is available for free on Origin. It's 100% off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1