PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Diconnection Timeout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

Diconnection Timeout. Empty
PostSubject: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime2015-05-18, 18:24

Sorry if its already covered topic. I have seen people connect as soon as they got disconnections, usually with same name or name(1) etc but in my case I need to wait till my session gets over else I get STEAM Validation Rejected error (I guess its less than one minute in game, so that's ok)

But major problem is when I get disconnected while joining the game (Happens a lot of time, India Very Happy), portal shows I joined and I can not connect and need to wait like 6 minutes etc. sometimes even more. Is there any solution, is it related to changed IP address or being on non-STEAM? Can that timeout be reduced or allowed to connect with different handle like name(1), name(2) etc?
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime2015-05-18, 22:21

Not sure what to do about that.

Often when you see names like "name" and "name(2)" it is two different players with the same name (often they don't change the default names of nosteam copies of the game)
Back to top Go down
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime2015-05-19, 02:58

Hmm OK. Thanks for reply. But recently I saw Demian Maroon connect with same name before previous session got over, is it possible only with steam? Hope not bugging you or anyone, was just frustrated to connect yesterday (Viv knows it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
cloudrunner
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
cloudrunner

PostSubject: Re: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 09:24

U might need a new copy cause I have nosteam version and I can connect if I crash while my name is there if server not full it should merge u as soon as u connect tho without the points
Back to top Go down
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime2015-07-19, 13:37

Thanks CloudRunner for trying to help but what you replied is different scenario :-) I was talking about network disconnection, crash is OK in my case too and if you can connect normally without delay then might be your IP is same, I get different IP on each connection :'(

Anyways we got some fire hazard at home and laptop burnt along with most of my gadgets :'( so no play.

cloudrunner wrote:
U might need a new copy cause I have nosteam version and I can connect if I crash while my name is there if server not full it should merge u as soon as u connect tho without the points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diconnection Timeout.   Diconnection Timeout. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diconnection Timeout.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1