PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

I just want to say good by.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

I just want to say good by. Empty
PostSubject: I just want to say good by.   I just want to say good by. Icon_minitime2015-05-25, 19:25

Hi guys.

well i was thinking about this som bit longer and i come to the decision, to left the community. Its not because i dont like L4D2 or the peoples, its more to find myself back. There was 2,5 wunderfull years, as root admin and as player. We did much and build a beatifull platform for having fun. But i dont feel i belomg longer to this, heavy to explane, on english. i just want note that i still able to play or talk, i just want quit the staff unit.

I hope you guys understand that. for future asking about anything about server and forum ask albert2000 please.

Cu guy, Xeno

Last edited by Xenothris on 2015-05-28, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say good by.   I just want to say good by. Icon_minitime2015-05-25, 20:03

Hello,

Sorry to see you leave, i just hope you can connect from time to time and have some fun killing zombies.

All the best Smile
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say good by.   I just want to say good by. Icon_minitime2015-05-25, 20:14

Sorry to hear all this. Wish you good luck in finding your old self.
You were a precious member of this community . I don't know you personally nor did I even talk with you once so I can't say I know you but you deserve a big thank you from my side cause you were here for far longer than me and did a long job as a staff.
Back to top Go down
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say good by.   I just want to say good by. Icon_minitime2015-06-02, 05:09

I hope (or better i know that) you will come back :-D take little break and enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just want to say good by.   I just want to say good by. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just want to say good by.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1