PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Campaign updated: Source of Infection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Campaign updated: Source of Infection Empty
PostSubject: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-28, 22:00

Source of Infection:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-29, 17:07

Werry nice, i will try it wen i go back in game.
Unfortunatlly, few players play addon maps, so i waiting to be allone in gungamemod.
People there dont know how to download and start maps. I try too eixplain how, but guys says no... So im allone ⛺
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-30, 23:27

myljach wrote:
Werry nice, i will try it wen i go back in game.
Unfortunatlly, few players play addon maps, so i waiting to be allone in gungamemod.
People there dont know how to download and start maps. I try too eixplain how, but guys says no... So im allone ⛺

I like the campaign from what I've seen so far. The second map looks great and has a very unique theme, but it is damn near impossible to run solo with these dumb bots.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-30, 23:53

with hero powers at 2021 allone not must be difficult. I pass there allone farawell chenning, and military industrial complex2, witch one have room vith 40 witches witch you must pass, and whitch have instant kill bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-31, 01:28

I only have Air Strike Level 1 on GGM. I forget, what else do you get at higher levels?
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-08-31, 08:58

I use airstrike lv4, health regeneration, ful health, runspeed 45 sec, sometimes jetpack for flying, lasershield 1 min, dont or rare use of low gravity, full ammo, resurrecion, and jamikaze bomb. Also i can buy 1 per lev medkit, defib, jar, pipe, molot, pills, adren. + m60 unlimited ammo. I think that is enough for pass allone.
+ sonetimes is esily pass with boots and not other player because botts are equipped with popular cheat- aimbot (from there is name) and smoker or hunter kick down with headshot faster than most players.
When im allone, i count on botts help for rewiwe. Once i remember i fall by hunter and waiting bots, but no help. Why? Didnt see that before minute spawn new player and back to beginning of level and drag botts wih him. When i dying, he look on floor in saferoom and disconect. Then bots react but too late.
And must say, on versus bot rochelle kill you faster then johanna tongue
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime2015-09-02, 14:30

myljach wrote:
Unfortunatlly, few players play addon maps...

3rd party maps have a more higher challenge even at medium level, but sometimes things don`t work well.

I had to remove 10 Gb of 3rd party maps from L4D2 in order to make the game stop crashing after i got connected to a server... Personally i will download the 3rd party maps as they are played on the server...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign updated: Source of Infection   Campaign updated: Source of Infection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign updated: Source of Infection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1