PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Campaign added: Dark Wood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Campaign added: Dark Wood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign added: Dark Wood   Campaign added: Dark Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-11-18, 10:49

I'm not sure.
As far as I know any other custom campaigns with custom melee had them included in that list.
And then they also worked on the server.
I think it has something to do with precaching the models or something like that.
When they are not in the list, I could not even spawn these melee via console on the server.
Back to top Go down
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

Campaign added: Dark Wood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign added: Dark Wood   Campaign added: Dark Wood - Page 2 Icon_minitime2018-11-29, 17:27

I messaged the campaign developer. Adding the weapon entities in the mission text file should allow the custom weapons to appear in their designated locations in the game. The developer confirmed it will be added in the next update, although it may be some time before that happens because this is a minor bug. It makes more sense for him to fix several smaller issues in each update, not just one.

Is there anything low effort that could be done on the server via a script or otherwise to make these four weapons appear in the meantime? If we could test this change to ensure that modifying the mission text file will allow the weapons to appear, I could also confirm with the developer this change will fix the issue.

If making these changes will be too much effort for now, then that is okay and we can keep the campaign as is. We don't need a custom alServ version of this campaign like we have for Lost. This isn't worth spending much time on when it will be addressed in the future, but we don't know when or if the developer will release the next update.
Back to top Go down

Campaign added: Dark Wood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2