PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

GunGameMod play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 16:41

Hello all,

since now i got a REC fever, i made something for gungamemod.

first, lets talk about what kind of play is that...
It is something between COOP and campaign, player collect points by killing zombies or infected, , but dont spend points for buying weapons, points only rise rank. How much high rank you have, that much weapons and stuff you may buy in store...
Basic command is   !weapons   or /weapons, and from menu select stuff...
Every rank have new and better weapons or powers, and restrictions how much you can take.
Ranks are 40. First 30 is a military class, in 30 rank for example, player got a M60 with unlimited ammo.
After that goes Hero ranks, where you get a Hero Powers, like run speed (45sec double speed running), Yetpack (1min. of flying), Calling Air strike (killing all zombies), laser shield (green laser around heroes body, kill all infected who try reach him), and so on...
Here are ranklist
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and one video how it looks...

Little analyze:
When open a gate, i got a grenade launcher, activate power of 1min. unlimited ammo so grenade is fast, activate Boost speed, later green lasershield, call airstrike, and fly with Jetpack....
When i record something, file size are big, so i try make a short video, so this one before conversion was 4Gb big (1,5 min)
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
leys
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
leys

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 22:46

Oh wow! that's cool,i joined once and didn't understand what was going on lol Thanks for the info Jach,great work cat
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime2016-02-05, 19:12

No problem!

in this server you get  points like experience points in WoW, and raise rank.
This serv also have a special tank plugin, different class of tanks, but unfortunately need 5 or more players to activate.
If server reach 5+ players, diff is switched to advanced, and tank plugin are called.
But if you play solo like me, never se supertanks.. Sad

So here is my vid of one of favorite custom maps, Military industrial complex II...

Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime2016-04-27, 21:57

little update:

a part of custom map of gungame: is there a new singing star, ready for super talent show?

Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime2016-05-25, 16:51

Little update!

this guide is moddified into a steam guide, and is available here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please rate it, and help alserv2000 more popular!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GunGameMod play Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunGameMod play   GunGameMod play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GunGameMod play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1