PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

NESTOR harassements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

NESTOR harassements Empty
PostSubject: NESTOR harassements   NESTOR harassements Icon_minitime2016-08-05, 17:30

You've posted that :

NESTOR harassements First-known-photo-of-the-middle-finger-1-19168-1358270149-2_big

here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And then you've teased the admins with your signature. And bothered and spammed admins on steam.

So you're out of the forum.

If you continue to harass any admin you'll be simply banned from the servers for 7 years.

Feel lucky you can still play here, you've wasted too much times to too many benevolent persons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NESTOR harassements   NESTOR harassements Icon_minitime2016-08-05, 18:39

I only wanted access on my main account to remove my signature...

Since you refuse to talk to me anymore i had to ask other admins to explain me if it's permanent or not. I didn't knew. I didn't even had access on the forum. I also didn't want to create other account, like i did now.

When i saw Albert that he installed the plugin i decided that it was unfair for the signature to be there.

That's all.

Have fun.

EDIT: My message to Myljach i wanted to forward to you.

Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: NESTOR harassements   NESTOR harassements Icon_minitime2016-08-05, 21:21

The forum ban is permanent.
The server ban will be too if i hear about you one more time.
Stop wasting our time.
Your behaviour here is unacceptable.
In memory of our friendship and because you got the same age than my son I've been patient... Now take good note :

Don't use the forum
Don't insult anybody anywhere
Stop harrassing / spamming the admins

Feel free to play on the servers, you're a good player, a reliable survivor, and quite funny sometimes.
But
You're not customer in here, so stop being cranky ans insisting and just play... Please be silently grateful for that.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: NESTOR harassements   NESTOR harassements Icon_minitime2016-08-13, 09:23

This is just a warning!!!, harrassing, accusatory, offensive, gratuitous comments/messages and/or improper behavior toward other members or admins will not be tolerated.

Such comments or messages and memberĀ“s forum accounts will be deleted/locked without prior notice.

Think about that before post. Use you forum account wisely.

See ya, and take it easy.

P.S: It was a music cover, "My friend". TC-EQUI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NESTOR harassements   NESTOR harassements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NESTOR harassements
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: GLOBAL INFOS :: Announcements-