PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Banned for what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-14, 23:12

A while ago on alServCoopRebirth Killogy banned me for "racism" even though I didn't say anything racist (2 other people were there and can confirm that), after he had insulted me and myljach (the current server owner) was there and didn't do anything about it. I asked myljach for explanations and he told me to use the forum and talk to Killogy...yeah right, talk to the guy who abused his admin rights.... Myljach also said discussions about religion and/or politics are not allowed but there is no such rule and even if I did talk about that, that's not why I was banned. He doesn't care about this and preferred to close his eyes and take Killogy's side instead of unbanning me and punishing Killogy for this abusive behaviour. At the moment I'm still banned and I saw I'm also banned on alServCoopRebirth2 even though I don't even play there. I'm just posting this so people see what these servers have become.

Last edited by Kid on 2019-11-15, 00:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-14, 23:20

i didnt close eyes, i was there reemember? i tell u multiple timees to shut up and u didnt listen, suffer concequences now...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Kid
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-14, 23:23

myljach wrote:
i didnt close eyes, i was there reemember? i tell u multiple timees to shut up and u didnt listen, suffer concequences now...
You didn't tell Killogy to shut up either but he's not banned.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-14, 23:25

Kid wrote:
myljach wrote:
u attack him cuz he is from spain with ur dumb opinion about riots there, he say to u only u are IGNORANT, use distoinary what it is, u cat tell nobody what happening in his yard and i warn u about it in game, since u didnt listen me, u stay banned
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Kid
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-14, 23:35

myljach wrote:
Kid wrote:
myljach wrote:
u attack him cuz he is from spain with ur dumb opinion about riots there, he say to u only u are IGNORANT, use distoinary what it is, u cat tell nobody what happening in his yard and i warn u about it in game, since u didnt listen me, u stay banned
You people are blind or something...I didn't attack him, he called me a communist, seriously? Journalists, human rights organisations, local and foreign politicians share my opinion but according to you their opinion is dumb and Killogy is right... Also according to you if I say there are no corrupt politicians in my country you believe me because I live there right?
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-15, 00:33

Now here come the truth...

As soon as I joined Myljach´s server, he started to talk about political issues, the politic Catalonian conflict In Spain, because I´m spaniard living in Spain, so obviously he was looking for a confrontation and he wanted me to feel provoked.

He started by saying that hopefully Catalonia gets independence, then I said, Never!!!, then he started talking about how the independentist were beaten by the police, just wanting to vote. Then, I told him, that´s no the truth and stop talking about something you don´t know because you are not living in Spain. One policeman is in coma because the radical independentist attack against the police.

He continued to show his insolence and arrogance, illustrating me about the Catalan conflict, just watching the news in Romania.

I told him that those votes were illegal, contrary to democracy and the Spanish constitution, so stop talking about something you don´t know.

Then he said, Spain is a fascist state, do not allowing people to vote, then implicitly he was calling me fascist, then I told him to learn something about democracy, laws and spanish constitution before judging.

He did not stop and he continued to provoke me, I told him that he was very daring giving his opinion from his comfortable armchair.

I told him, they can´t gets independence because they are a minority and were imposing their wishes against the majority of Catalans who did not want independence, and rest of spanish citizens, so learn something about how the democracy works.

We can vote every 4 years so they can propose to celebrate a referendum but the congress of deputies will reject the proposal, because the political groups in favor are a minority. Also, currently do a referendum for independence is illegal.

Myljach and me told him to stop, that the servers were not the place to talk about political issues, but he ignored us.

He continued attacking me saying that I was with the system.. supporting the state and police.

Then I told him to tell me what his opinion was about me (when he called Spain is a facist state), he did not say nothing, I asked him 3 times, no answer. Then I told if you doesn't apologize you will be banned, then he said I had nothing to apologize for and I´m waiting for it, do it, I don´t care. Then I banned him choosing racism as reason because was the most accuracy option available.

That's the whole story, there are witnesses to it, several resident players.

Kid is toxic and troll player, players like this one it has no place in our servers, so, to ensure that all players find in our servers, our home, a place to have a good time, a healthy, conflict-free and stress-free entertainment, where they could feel at home, I was forced to ban him permanently.

That's all folks, I'm not going to bother answering his arrogance and insolence.

P.S: If you Spam this forum posting your bad stuff I will take the same decision here.
Back to top Go down
Kid
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-15, 01:16

Killogy wrote:
Now here come the truth...

As soon as I joined Myljach´s server, he started to talk about political issues, the politic Catalonian conflict In Spain, because I´m spaniard living in Spain, so obviously he was looking for a confrontation and he wanted me to feel provoked.

He started by saying that hopefully Catalonia gets independence, then I said, Never!!!, then he started talking about how the independentist were beaten by the police, just wanting to vote. Then, I told him, that´s no the truth and stop talking about something you don´t know because you are not living in Spain. One policeman is in coma because the radical independentist attack against the police.

He continued to show his insolence and arrogance, illustrating me about the Catalan conflict, just watching the news in Romania.

I told him that those votes were illegal, contrary to democracy and the Spanish constitution, so stop talking about something you don´t know.

Then he said, Spain is a fascist state, then implicitly he was calling me fascist, then I told him to learn something about democracy, laws and spanish constitution before judging.

He did not stop and he continued to provoke me, I told him that he was very daring giving his opinion from his comfortable armchair.

I told him, they can´t gets independence because they are a minority and were imposing their wishes against the majority of Catalans who did not want independence, and rest of spanish citizens, so learn something about how the democracy works.

We can vote every 4 years so they can propose to celebrate a referendum but the congress of deputies will reject the proposal, because the political groups in favor are a minority. Also, currently do a referendum for independence is illegal.

Myljach and me told him to stop, that the servers were not the place to talk about political issues, but he ignored us.

He continued attacking me saying that I was with the system.. supporting the state and police.

Then I told him to tell me what his opinion was about me (when he called Spain is a facist state), he did not say nothing, I asked him 3 times, no answer. Then I told if you doesn't apologize you will be banned, then he said I had nothing to apologize for and I´m waiting for it, do it, I don´t care. Then I banned him choosing racism as reason because was the most accuracy option available.

That's the whole story, there are witnesses to it, several resident players.

Kid is toxic and troll player, players like this one it has no place in our servers, so, to ensure that all players find in our servers, our home, a place to have a good time, a healthy, conflict-free and stress-free entertainment, where they could feel at home, I was forced to ban him permanently.

That's all folks, I'm not going to bother answering his arrogance and insolence.

P.S: If you Spam this forum posting your bad stuff I will take the same decision here.
1. I didn't know your opinion so/and I wasn't looking for a confrontation.
2. I never said Spain was a fascist state nor have I called you a fascist, but I have to keep repeating that because you don't get it.
3. You said "communist chair" not "comfortable chair".
4. You talked about the same thing too but only I was banned.
5. I didn't attack you, you called me in different ways.
6. You didn't ask me to apologize and even if you did I wouldn't have apologized to you. In the end, when the discussion was already over, you said that as a fascist you are (yes you admitted you are a fascist) you will ban me, and you did, by choosing a false reason for a rule that doesn't exist and that says everything.
7. There were 2 other players that should agree the ban was abusive.
8. Even here you continue with the insults.
9. Permanently banned for talking about human rights...
10. You don't own this forum and I'm not spamming, just posting YOUR bad stuff and of course you will take the same decision here since you don't like the truth and freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime2019-11-15, 01:56

Kid wrote:

1. I didn't know your opinion so/and I wasn't looking for a confrontation.
2. I never said Spain was a fascist state nor have I called you a fascist, but I have to keep repeating that because you don't get it.
3. You said "communist chair" not "comfortable chair".
4. You talked about the same thing too but only I was banned.
5. I didn't attack you, you called me in different ways.
6. You didn't ask me to apologize and even if you did I wouldn't have apologized to you. In the end, when the discussion was already over, you said that as a fascist you are (yes you admitted you are a fascist) you will ban me, and you did, by choosing a false reason for a rule that doesn't exist and that says everything.
7. There were 2 other players that should agree the ban was abusive.
8. Even here you continue with the insults.
9. Permanently banned for talking about human rights...
10. You don't own this forum and I'm not spamming, just posting YOUR bad stuff and of course you will take the same decision here since you don't like the truth and freedom of speech.

Nothing more to discuss, as you are show us again your insolence and lies.

Yes, You said Spain is a fascist state.

I had no interest in talking about politics, I was replying to your ignorance about the Spain situation, helping you to understand why you was wrong.

Yes, you attacked me, starting this topic as soon as I joined the game, before that, you was playing as usual without talking about politic, so obviously you was looking for a confrontation, as you are doing right now, you never asked me my opinion, you directly started the conversation with bad forms and accusing tone.

I´m a spaniard, living in Spain, you started to talk about a conflict happening in Spain, what a coincidence, yes you wanted to test me.

Nobody asked you to talk about that topic, nobody asked you your opinion, nobody was interested.

Yes, I asked to apologize.

Tell you you are ignorant because you are talking about something you have no idea, is not insulting.

Pretending to know more than a native person about a conflict that is happening in his own country and you being far away, in Romania, getting a decontextualized opinion watching TV news in Romania, and judging what is the truth of what happens in my country, ignoring the spanish laws, YES, it is a great insult towards my person, towards good sense, the intelligence of others and common sense.

And now you're here just to attacking, provoking, insulting, discrediting, harassing to myljach and me.

The rest of your sentences do not deserve any time to counterargue. We are not here to allow your false accusations and badmouth.

I had too much patience that day, enduring your insolence and explaining how things were.

You have had freedom of speech and much, when you insult my whole country calling him fascist, implicitly you are calling me fascist, because I support spanish laws and order, then in your opinion that converts me in a fascist, so far the limits end. You crossed the red line of the acceptable.

You were not banned as soon as you called Fascist to my country.

You were not banned when you ignored admin warnings about stop talking about this topic.

You were banned when I asked you for an apology and you said you have nothing to apologize for, you said, "now I know what killogy is", then I asked you, what am I? (obviously you meant fascist) you didn't answer for 3 times, I told you, then if you do not apology I will ban you, and you said ,do it then. Then you have what you wanted.

I've had a huge patience with you, on any other server you would have been banned in 0´ seconds.

You had a pretty extense time to use your freedom speech rights, but you decided to use it by crossing the red lines that limit it.

You are not allowed to insult, attack, vex degrade, criminalize and stigmatize as you did and you are doing here right now.

Everyone can see your cover letter here, everyone can imagine what we had to endure in the game.

You are demonstrating that you are not a person with whom we can reason, or dialogue, or have good intentions, so, It is enough that I have answered, I will not do it again.

Myljach was very generous giving you basic admin rights. And this is how you thanked him with your behavior.

As the only you are looking for is for a new confrontation, harming us and badmouthing I will lock this topic. If you want to say something useless thing, use PM.

P.S: Learn to detect irony when you were banned, because it is clear that helping you understand things by reasoning them is not possible.

If someone else want to give his opinion, contact me via PM to unlock this topic.

P.S #2 11/16/2019: Yesterday Kid opened another thread speaking badly with the sole intention of damaging our reputation and that of our servers, showing again their radicalism and intolerance. The thread has been moved to "Admin forum" so that all administrators can read it.

He has also made personal attacks by writing on the blog of servers in gametracker.

As he is demonstrating, he has some kind of personality and obsession problem.

He talks about human rights and he is violating them, insulting, stalking, and discrediting.

I hope this helps to visualize how toxic this user is and how justified his ban has been.

Proof:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he continues with his cyber bullying, I will not hesitate to take the necessary legal actions, and I will contact his internet provider to report his abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned for what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for what?   Banned for what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for what?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1