PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

30 bullets for a zombie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

30 bullets for a zombie Empty
PostSubject: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-14, 20:35

30 bullets from an AK 47! Albert, are you crazy? Bring strength of zombies as conceived VALVE! I go to play and relax, but do not throw 360 rounds per 5 zombies! You're setting mutilated the entire game balance! All weapons have become meaningless, except for rifles and knives! I have long endured a perversion, but it's impossible to play! No pleasure and relaxation!!!
And it's not just my opinion!!
And dont say "shoot in head"!
I want to shoot in the ass and zombies have to die from a couple of hits, not from thirty!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oddis
Running dead
Running dead
oddis

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-14, 20:52

Tron wrote:
30 bullets from an AK 47! Albert, are you crazy? Bring strength of zombies as conceived VALVE! I go to play and relax, but do not throw 360 rounds per 5 zombies! You're setting mutilated the entire game balance! All weapons have become meaningless, except for rifles and knives! I have long endured a perversion, but it's impossible to play! No pleasure and relaxation!!!
And it's not just my opinion!!
And dont say "shoot in head"!
I want to shoot in the ass and zombies have to die from a couple of hits, not from thirty!!!!!

Tron is a little rough, but partly right. I suggest you not once tweaking the server, but you do not react.

PS: For easy downloading of companies, I loaded up on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-21, 22:38

Sorry, I didn't see your posts before.
Shame on me.
Well, it is not easy to decide what to do.
Others get simply bored when it is too easy.
Valve difficulty is only for 4 players coop.
So what to do when there are 10 players on the server?
Simply adding more zombies is not the best way.
It gets laggy when more zombies are running around.
So I made some more zombies and their health is depending on the number of alive clients.

Oh and next time please add the name of the server you are talking about.
I assume you mean the Coop or Coop Dyn
Because on the Realism servers it is even harder^^
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-22, 09:25

alBert2000 wrote:

simply bored
Valve difficulty
10 players
not the best way
laggy.
^^

WEAPON GUN DAMAGE EFFICIENCY BALANCE MEANING
the dead can not move if it gets a bullet of 7.62 mm at a speed of 715 meters per second!!!
UZI - 9 mm, 400 m/s, high stopping action!!!
H&K MP5 - 9 mm, 400 m/s, high stopping action!!! guts out, brains on the wall, AND THEY RUN!!!!!!

increase damage from hitting them, not their strength!
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-22, 17:51

[quote="Tron"]
alBert2000 wrote:

simply bored
Valve difficulty
10 players
not the best way
laggy.
^^

WEAPON GUN DAMAGE EFFICIENCY BALANCE MEANING
the dead can not move if it gets a bullet of 7.62 mm at a speed of 715 meters per second!!!
UZI - 9 mm, 400 m/s, high stopping action!!!
H&K MP5 - 9 mm, 400 m/s, high stopping action!!! guts out, brains on the wall, AND THEY RUN!!!!!!

even if u hit with ak XD its useless at more at 80 meters in automatic fire. well its anyway unacurade, try some single shoots and u see its better XD

or may because amarican game. amaricans cannot use ak right way Smile
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-22, 19:10

Xeno wrote:
bla bla bla
xeno, check your quoting

PPD, PPSH, PPS, MOSIN, MAXIM, DP, NAGAN, TT, PM, PTRD, PTRS, AK, AKM, AK74, AK74M, AKS74U, PKM, AK 101-105, AK 107-109, AK 9, AEK 971, AN 94, SVD, PSS, SVS, APS, KPB, KPV, PKP, NSV...

Dont tell me about the brilliant Russian weapons! We are talking about the game L4D2, we're talking about game balance which disrupted!

used weapons:
awp
hunting rifle
magnum
sniper military
(one shot - one corpse)

rarely used weapon
50 cal machinegun
m60 machinegun
minigun
grenade launcher
grenade
molotov
(one throw - 100 portions of kebab)

useless weapon:
auto shorgun
autoshotgun spas
pistol
mp5
rifle m16 (or which number?)
rifle ak47
rifle desert
smg (uzi)
shotgun
shotgun chrome
(100500 shots and no sense)

ALBERT!!! You destroyed 10 of the 14 guns for the game!!!
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-22, 19:17

I changed some settings again.
see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-22, 21:09

A silent majority of players are totally satisfied of the balance of the game, and among the most regular of them, some ask for more difficulty... Killogy, Xavat, Freshmeat, some others and me...

Tron, your knowledge of weapons for a  more realistic experience is very interesting (that's the point of the server ===> realism)
Thanks a lot to share this with us to improve the gameplay.
Maybe a rebalance of some weapons would be welcome to stick to reality.

Even if i doubt a lot of personn knows exactly the impact of these weapons on zombies, because except in the zone 51 a few test of zombie shooting have been made.

In conclusion, readjusting the power of weapons by level of power to fit to reality is cool, but alServ in my opinion is a hardcore experience and i'm not conviced of the relevancy of any difficulty lowering.

PS. In the head with any weapons ==> 1 shot = 1 brain salad !
Like in Classic zombie movie...
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2013-07-23, 08:33

Major Tom wrote:
Like in Classic zombie movie...
by Romero... Zombies are slow, limping, with arms outstretched and puffing... What we see in this game? Fast, aggressive, a fall from a height with no damage, attacking horde, dont eat brains! They are infected by a virus, not zombies, they did not die! No walking skeletons like Romero! Means to kill them, not only can shoot in the head!
If you want something really hardcore then let Albert do 2016, 2017, 2020!
On 2018 and 2019 are playing noobs! And I to relax after a hard day... By the way, at the same time with the game I can work, sometimes... And to me this hardcore...
Back to top Go down
cloudrunner
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
cloudrunner

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 09:00

I like using the Uzi I can't get 20-30 kills a clip if in tight Courbet mob attacks an 10-15 in regular attacks u just aim for the hard so weapons are not useless and any mele kills are single hits not just knife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 bullets for a zombie   30 bullets for a zombie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 bullets for a zombie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1