PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

This is my city (website with pictures)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

This is my city (website with pictures) Empty
PostSubject: This is my city (website with pictures)   This is my city (website with pictures) Icon_minitime2013-08-28, 10:10

Why I'm love my city? That's why
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Really beautiful?

Kharkov the best on the planet!!!

Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tron on 2013-08-28, 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bass-Mentâ„¢
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Mentâ„¢

PostSubject: Re: This is my city (website with pictures)   This is my city (website with pictures) Icon_minitime2013-08-28, 11:54

Really nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: This is my city (website with pictures)   This is my city (website with pictures) Icon_minitime2013-08-28, 12:51

Would be nice if you post it on non Russian side so all can read it. Anyway looks funny.
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: This is my city (website with pictures)   This is my city (website with pictures) Icon_minitime2013-08-28, 16:28

How it may not be Russian? Photos taken in Kharkov, created local photographer, and of course laid out on a Russian website. Move 50 pictures is not comme il faut! Then sorry. The main thing to see, labels are not important. Wanted to introduce friends with a fragment of the motherland... The whole town is no photographer can capture, only sputnik!

I almost forgot! At google maps there is a competitor - Yandex maps... And so, in addition to satellite maps Yandex is a panorama of some cities! Including Kharkov. You can travel around the city.

This is my home [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the main square of the city [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow the arrow!

Not very small town! Very green city! I love him to tears!

p.s.
I'm tough and sentimental as any maniac and I like Bach and Mozart, as any maniac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my city (website with pictures)   This is my city (website with pictures) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is my city (website with pictures)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1