PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Ban with no reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshua
Running dead
Running dead
Joshua

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime2013-08-30, 13:07

I was playing on alserv2019 on Death Toll map 5 and then my screen freezed for some seconds and then it says I got banned from this server.
I checked the sourceBans and it's saying that i have that ban for 30 mins, and banned by console, no reason given.
I want to know if i did something wrong or what happened, maybe I was the wrong person banned. Waiting for answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime2013-08-30, 15:03

Maybe because of this:

2013-08-30 14:01:26 Team Kill I killed teammate Loli-chan♡ with fireaxe. alServ2019 Coop c10m5_houseboat

This is from your event history on HLstatsX: http://85.214.222.39/hlstatsx/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=9888

The Team Attack Counter is never failing^^
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Running dead
Running dead
Joshua

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime2013-08-30, 15:05

I had the team killing counter 5 of 12 when i was disconnected from the server, and those points were only accidents, 30 min passed and now i'm not banned anymore, thank you for the explication
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime2013-08-30, 15:10

Read the forum.
The points are something else as real team kills.
Therefore there is a 30 min ban and a 60 min ban
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime2013-08-30, 17:50

Well its balance by difficult, if you play expert, you get faster a high counter, sometimes i have 1 - 2 shootgun shoots ban me (ok, i stand 1 meter away only and all bullets of the shoot hit) XD so sta away from stupid bots, they got the bad thing, to run and stop directly at front of you Smile

try to help other team mates by cover, heal ect. So your counter goes slowly down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban with no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban with no reason   Ban with no reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban with no reason
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: GLOBAL INFOS :: Sourcebans-