PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Servers are under attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Servers are under attack Empty
PostSubject: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 10:32

Currently our servers are under attack by some guy I thought he was a friend before.
We had contact over quite a long time and we helped each other with running game servers.
Now he wants to ruin our little community here.
He is using all the tricks that are out there to get new SteamID and VPN to pretend that he is coming from a different country etc.

The sad part is that I really liked the guy before.
He is smart and knows many about game servers and is one of the best L4D/L4D2 players I know.
I was always glad when I could play L4D/L4D2 with him.

So if you cannot connect anymore to our servers it is because he is attacking us.

I don't know how this story ends.
I'm so sad about that.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
FresH MeaT
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 10:40

This is a bad news
Back to top Go down
Tuco
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Tuco

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 14:48

I could connect with my steam account without any difficulties. My non steam client doesn't connect...
The game is only 4 euros on steam sometimes (halloween, christmas) if you wanna see zombies again give 4euros to Gabe Newell (the guy needs to buy another jet with a swimming pool inside)
Back to top Go down
FresH MeaT
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 15:11

yes,no-steam don't connected-steam validation rejected
Back to top Go down
(Swat)Kanos
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
(Swat)Kanos

PostSubject: Kanos   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 19:42

I'm really sorry, because of some morons ruin the passions of the game along with others.
Back to top Go down
R1ck
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
R1ck

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 20:30

That's really unfair Crying or Very sad . I'll be honest with you guys ... I downloaded l4d 2 with the steam included from another web page just to save money lol! . So that means that I have to buy a valid steam and a new l4d 2? I do not want to leave this great community Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 21:05

Well Stem only is the only way to avoid him to connect. So this way he cant longer rune running gameplays. And on Xmas i think the game will be on sale, i hope.

I hate steam system but all in all it can be used. Save money is my option too but only, if its to expensive in my eys. and 4 € or 6 $ are ok for this game.

Backstory:
Im sad too, after 2 years a other server host die i found him and all looks good, all know players from old host came and new of course. I get new friends and it was first a nice time and he was ok, but than... I want go to deteils but it turns to bad. So we start our own host and hold our community together and new people can come and have fun.
I dont know, what his problems are. We can hope, that he leave us all alone and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 22:32

R1ck wrote:
That's really unfair Crying or Very sad . I'll be honest with you guys ... I downloaded l4d 2 with the steam included from another web page just to save money lol! . So that means that I have to buy a valid steam and a new l4d 2? I do not want to leave this great community Crying or Very sad 
Are you using a cracked L4D2 with a cracked steam plataform? Greenluma or LumaEmu or similar?

If you have a steam account with legit steam plataform, not a cracked steam, you need buy the game only.

If not, Download steam plataform from steam website, install it, then use your steam account or create a new one, then buy the game or wait for the gift.

Never use a cracked steam to connect with your legit steam account. Never use your steam account with original games on it to play with cracked steam games.

Use legit steam client and account with your original games only.

P.s. I will give you the game if you want, don´t worry about that ^^
Back to top Go down
R1ck
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
R1ck

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 23:26

I can't remember how I found the game. I just went to Google Search and then I put "Left 4 Dead 2 Download free" something like that xD Then, I had to update many time the game and I didn't know how to do it Neutral So I found this facebook page "https://www.facebook.com/SFKTeam.Tunngle?fref=ts" how has all the updates for the game Smile 

Thank you Killogy but I already created my Steam account and I bought the game as well jejeje Laughing 

I hope don't have any problems later Mad 

Last question....will this new game updates itself without any additional software? Question 
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-17, 23:46

R1ck wrote:

Last question....will this new game updates itself without any additional software? Question 
Yes, steam will update the game automatically
Back to top Go down
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-18, 03:54

Nice to know you'll still be among us R1ck cheers
I hope other good mates will follow.

Last edited by Major Tom on 2013-11-18, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gudzon The Mad
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Gudzon The Mad

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-18, 17:44

So what now? no nonSteam players from now on?
Back to top Go down
DZCitron
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
DZCitron

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 16:29

Looks like it's already time for me to pack my bags Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 16:36

I'm really sad . Honestly I enjoyed these servers a lot along with the Gunmode server. The community is great. There are very great and helpful players out there. Lot of names so i will only mention some of them who i consider the best : albert, Gmagic, Killogy, R1CK, Gudzon, Zack Pinkie Pie, akill, Titan-Killer, etc.
Unfortunately my bank-card is closed by the bank so can't use it and the game on disc is very expensive. Almost 20 Euros Sad 
And i don't want to spend so much money on the disc while on the steam it's price is nothing compared to the disc version. Hopefully this issue will be sorted out , or either that guy who ruins the servers will leave you guys alone and let us play again with no-steam. Unfortunately i will say goodbye to the rest of you until this issue is sorted out, i can't afford the game, and with nosteam it seems impossible to join your servers. Hopefully we will see each other again. This small community is amazing and the people here are really friendly, helpful and amazing persons! Wink  . Have a good fun with the game until then, i would die really to play it again on your servers . See ya.
Back to top Go down
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead
GMagic96

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 16:56

I stay in this community, althought I need to buy the game. I am non-steam player for save some money for buy in a future Left 4 Dead 3. But if it is necessary, I will buy the game from steam.

I don't know nothing about this guy, but I think that he hasn't got personal life, because he is jamming the servers for tease at the players, I see that he has got a poor behavior.

Depending of if the problem endures quite time, then I will buy the game.
Back to top Go down
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 17:13

Glad to know you're still on the boat^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 18:13

Well before you guys leave the save hous, we still on it and try the best, to sort him out. I still have a ASS in my cupboard Wink
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-20, 18:58

Hy guys, the server (2019 one ) is telling me that this server is forum community exclusive only? What does this mean? Only with real steam account can connect to the server or do we need some kind of permission? I would really like to play on the server but can't because of this Sad 
Hope you can answer me, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-20, 21:47

VIVONX wrote:
Hy guys, the server (2019 one ) is telling me that this server is forum community exclusive only? What does this mean? Only with real steam account can connect to the server or do we need some kind of permission? I would really like to play on the server but can't because of this Sad 
Hope you can answer me, thanks Smile
I have sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Golos_Dona
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Golos_Dona

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 10:32

Hi. I was plaeyed L4D on your servers about two month. But week ago I can't connect, I unterstand cause attack on servers. Now, my brother connect and play, but I can't do it, having message that I need take acsess on this forum. How I can do it? Txh.

P.s. sorry my english
Back to top Go down
Fideliss
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Fideliss

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 11:55

That was one of the best coop servers I knew, too sad that some guy attacked that great server. I found many friends there: Titan_Killer, Golos_Dona, GMagic, Vivonx, Danny, Fresh_Meat, Kanos, Zack Pinkie Pie, akill and many more. I strongly hope, that server will be back.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 14:16

Golos_Dona wrote:
Hi. I was plaeyed L4D on your servers about two month. But week ago I can't connect, I unterstand cause attack on servers. Now, my brother connect and play, but I can't do it, having message that I need take acsess on this forum. How I can do it? Txh.

P.s. sorry my english
I have sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 14:16

Fideliss wrote:
That was one of the best coop servers I knew, too sad that some guy attacked that great server. I found many friends there: Titan_Killer, Golos_Dona, GMagic, Vivonx, Danny, Fresh_Meat, Kanos, Zack Pinkie Pie, akill and many more. I strongly hope, that server will be back.
I have sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Titan-killer10
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Titan-killer10

PostSubject: thx   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 14:51

thx for that albert wat happen to the server has been hack how?
Back to top Go down
Golos_Dona
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Golos_Dona

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime2013-11-22, 15:13

alBert2000 wrote:
I have sent you a PM

THANKS! I wasn't so happy since Christmas at 7 years! Thank you, you so gooood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers are under attack   Servers are under attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers are under attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next