PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R1ck
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
R1ck

I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Empty
PostSubject: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 05:19

Hi guys. I'm here just to tell you good and bad news.

The good one is that I have a new Steam account Very Happy

And the bad one is that I won't have the same points than my another account Sad  Just play to get my rank again :'). I also sent to Killogy, GMagic96, and other players a friend request on Steam. If someone wants to add me on Steam type my name, as you know, R1ck. I HAVE THE SAME PHOTO LIKE I USE HERE.

Good Night!
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 06:04

Done!!! Very Happy Thank you for your invitation Very Happy 

About Ranking points, don´t worry about it, Albert can fix it updating your new SteamID on your profile on hlstatsx.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-19, 06:31

Yes, I'll update the database with your new steam id soon.
Then you can continue where you left with your previous client.
Back to top Go down
OUTSIDER
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
OUTSIDER

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 08:04

Hi Guys!
I already bought a steam version of L4D2, and send some invitations ^^. If I forgot about someone, please don't be upset, and send me invitation too. I've got a long breake with the game cause I've got an exams at my University Smile . But now I'm back in play Very Happy

So,

Do zobaczenia w grze, przyjaciele !!!!!!

Ps. If you want to know what does it mean check in google translate ^^
ps.2 Damn, I wish to know who verified this lol! 
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 15:00

OUTSIDER wrote:
Hi Guys!
I already bought a steam version of L4D2, and send some invitations ^^. If I forgot about someone, please don't be upset, and send me invitation too. I've got a long breake with the game cause I've got an exams at my University Smile . But now I'm back in play Very Happy

So,

Do zobaczenia w grze, przyjaciele !!!!!!

Ps. If you want to know what does it mean check in google translate ^^
ps.2 Damn, I wish to know who verified this lol! 

Witamy, Nice to see you on board. I edit The Whitelist and change your steam id. Now you should be able to join.
Back to top Go down
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 16:10

à bientôt dans le jeu mon ami !!!!!!

Your turn to to google translate^^

PS. Did i win something, a t-shirt, a cake ?!!!

PS2. Nice to know you're on steam
Back to top Go down
OUTSIDER
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
OUTSIDER

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime2013-11-28, 20:17

Firstable I would thanks for adding me to white list and changing my steam on hlstatsx.

And I want to say that I check in google translate your message Major Tom :Dand reward for you is waiting in Poland, it a special suprise, but you must arrive and reclaim it Very Happy 

I'm waiting for you Major Tom ExclamationVery Happy

Exclamation It is a message to everybody who doesn't have steam version of L4D2.Exclamation 
Come on guys, its super sale on steam. L4D2 only for 3,49 euros. Please, consider to buy a game like I do. It wouldn't be cheaper Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT   I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a new Steam ACCOUNT, a REAL Steam ACCOUNT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1