PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Empty
PostSubject: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-25, 21:05

Left 4 Dead 2 is now free to get on Steam, so use the time to get a legal version of the game. Join our group, add players to friends ands see there files and status, they sharing. ALL Servers runs at time steam only, so better get NOW a legal version  Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy X-Mas
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: STEAM IS GIVING AWAY L4D2 FOR FREE!!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-25, 23:06

MEGA L4D2 ANNOUNCEMENT!
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Blog_image
To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST 12/26.

It will be free as in, grab it now, pay no money, and it is yours to keep forever – FOR FREE!!!!! I repeat in capital letters FOR FREE!!!!

To claim your L4D2 gift, all you need to do is install it.

If you don’t install, it goes back to its regular price and you miss out! The zombie apocalypse is more fun with friends so make sure to tell all your mates to install it as well.

Get it now people!! Go to Steam Store now!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You're welcome and happy holidays!
Add me on steam: Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-25, 23:30

lol I just posted the same thing. I think I'll DM this to more of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-26, 12:08

I see here a panic! Why are you shouting? I personally quietly, secretly, in the dark, took his two free L4D2 and whisper about this to brag ...
SHHHH!!!

Back to top Go down
Golos_Dona
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Golos_Dona

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-27, 04:49

Help guys! I have this free L4D2 now, but I can't find alServ servers. What can I do???
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-27, 07:19

Golos_Dona wrote:
Help guys! I have this free L4D2 now, but I can't find alServ servers. What can I do???
Well first you can try to join the server's steam group on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it should show up Steam Group Server's list. If not look up on steam workshop or l4dmaps for 'Server Browser'

Hope this helps, you can add me on steam. I can invite you into some awesome group servers.
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-27, 14:42

Are any of the Alserv servers have like a feature where only forums, or group members can join? The number of NOOBS not newbies have been overwhelming to the point where it has taken the fun out of the game. Yesterday I had to lead a team of first time players through versus and gawd was that **** hilarious. So yeah, I would like to know if we have a server where only forum members can join and such..
Back to top Go down
Golos_Dona
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Golos_Dona

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-27, 16:10

Zack Zack Pinkie Pie wrote:
Golos_Dona wrote:
Well first you can try to join the server's steam group on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it should show up Steam Group Server's list. If not look up on steam workshop or l4dmaps for 'Server Browser'

Hope this helps, you can add me on steam. I can invite you into some awesome group servers.
thx, it works))
Back to top Go down
Gudzon The Mad
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Gudzon The Mad

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime2013-12-27, 18:17

Its really nice to see so many steam players on servers  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!   LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 IS FREE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1