PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

I got ban, wth did I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

I got ban, wth did I do?  Empty
PostSubject: I got ban, wth did I do?    I got ban, wth did I do?  Icon_minitime2014-01-05, 14:11

Started when I was playing on Coop Dyn earlier, I tried to join the server because I saw they were playing the Crash Bandicot custom campaign and were still in the first chapter.

So I joined the game, and I started off dead. Which was weird considering that it was the first chapter and everyone was still in the saferoom I decided to ask for a call vote to restart the campaign. But most of these people voted No. I was dead before I could even played, so I was like, its ok I'll just rejoin.

When I rejoin the server these people started kicking me, and bam I was kicked.  lol! 

I did other things and played other stuff then I went back.
now this pops-up...
I got ban, wth did I do?  Ynja

I would just like to now what I did wrong, and whether or not I could join the server back..

This is what showed up on the console..
I got ban, wth did I do?  Agb1

Last edited by Zack Zack Pinkie Pie on 2014-01-05, 14:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: I got ban, wth did I do?    I got ban, wth did I do?  Icon_minitime2014-01-05, 14:24

If you have been banned by a vote, then maybe you need to wait 15 mins or so before you can join again
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: I got ban, wth did I do?    I got ban, wth did I do?  Icon_minitime2014-01-05, 16:48

I don't find any ban.
Please try to connect to our other servers and report back if it only happens on alServ2018
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: I got ban, wth did I do?    I got ban, wth did I do?  Icon_minitime2014-01-05, 20:08

I can join now, must be temporary or something..
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got ban, wth did I do?    I got ban, wth did I do?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got ban, wth did I do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: GLOBAL INFOS :: Sourcebans-