PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Please consider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fdsauk
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
fdsauk

Please consider  Empty
PostSubject: Please consider    Please consider  Icon_minitime2014-02-12, 11:23

Albert, I realise you are probably very busy and do not really need more ideas but need to at least ask. Could you make more slots for GunGame as it seems the game is getting filled most days now and maybe more slots would be better. Also please stop the auto difficulty as when there are 6 - 8 players it automatically goes to EXPERT, too be honest few people stay on when this happens.

Thank You in advance

Dillinger
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Please consider  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please consider    Please consider  Icon_minitime2014-02-13, 00:54

fdsauk wrote:
Albert, I realise you are probably very busy and do not really need more ideas but need to at least ask. Could you make more slots for GunGame as it seems the game is getting filled most days now and maybe more slots would be better. Also please stop the auto difficulty as when there are 6 - 8 players it automatically goes to EXPERT, too be honest few people stay on when this happens.

Thank You in advance

Dillinger

Yes, busy. Always^^

I've configured 10 slots now.
But it seems that not even 8 was reached:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I have disabled the auto-difficulty.
Back to top Go down

Please consider
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: L4D2 Servers :: [L4D2] alServ2021 GunGameMod RPG-