PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

An Odd Pair.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoshi | The Last Samurai
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-14, 22:47

Well, got no clue where to report people.. But yeah, here goes.

KrAuZeR
Jas. <3
LaLas

The following players have ALL violated of Rule -- 3, 5, 7, 8.

KrAuZeR has also violated in rule 1 and 2.

(For those of you who can't be bothered of taking up the list..)

Rule 1:

-- KrAuZeR kept playing Spanish music which was highly annoying.
I mentioned it ONCE to this player. --

Rule 2:

-- KrAuZeR kept screaming Spanish in the Microphone and at one point during this my headphone popped and stopped working, I somewhat feel that KrAuZeR should give me new headphones but, eh.
Despite all of this, I kept warning the player that Screaming in the Vocalizer was not allowed. Nor was it tolerated to speak another Language in it. --

Rule 3:

Jas, LaLas and KrAuZeR kept spamming in Spanish 24/7, I told them to quit it several times, and Jas told me "Hey you fucking bitch, how about you leave? He dosn't fucking understand Spanish, you fuck." (Not exactly the right quote but something similiar.) After each time I warned them (which was about 19-20 times) they insulted me on Spanish, yes I do understand Spanish, and I understand what translates, Fat Cow, Idiot, Bitch, Skank and Slut/Hoe.

Rule 5:

At one point they all camped around a car, and as me and two other proceded down the map, they decided to shot multiple car alarms and then run back to their car, not doing anything at all. I told them we had to move but they ignored me. This took around fifteen minutes.

Rule 7:

Do I have to say more? I have actually never seen that many insults in one sentence. EVER.
I felt highly unwelcome, and at my first day of returning, that meant something. I highly feel that these members shouldn't even, nor have the RIGHT TO, insult ME after displaying the RULES SEVERAL TIMES to them.

Rule 8:

At many times they threw molotovs and bile bombs on me. They ran away from the team while I tried to keep together on everything.

______

Depsite all this, I did not insult them back, nor did I show my "bad side"
Why? Because I have always seen myself as a person with alot of respect, a person with high authority and what not. So I will >NEVER< in my life lower myself to lower intelligent people.

Also, as I see it, they broke 6/9 rules, and if you ask me, they would already be banned.

Despite feeling HIGHLY unwelcome, and after being told to "Fuck off" and "Leave" then I still, and always will, love this community.

With Kindest Regards,
Nicole
Back to top Go down
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:39

Little Status Update.

I log on the server after 3 hours, (Fixing my sound and all.)

KrAuZeR is still screaming like a mad man in his voice chat. I ask my friend to translate how to say "Please shut up and disable Voice Chat."

I get banned for 2 weeks, by Killogy.

Something tells me this "admin" dosn't know what is right and what is wrong.

Apparently "Shut Up" Is rude and deserves 2 weeks, while breaking 6/9 is PERFECTLY FINE, according to Killogy.

I suggest that all the Admins learn their own rules. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-15, 03:37

I've read the server chat (and used google translator as far as possible).
Can you give me the link to the chat where they said all these things (see HLstatsX server chat for alServ2018: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ):
Quote :
"Hey you fucking bitch, how about you leave? He dosn't fucking understand Spanish, you fuck." ... Fat Cow, Idiot, Bitch, Skank and Slut/Hoe.

I cannot reconstruct what you said about their in-game behavior (bile and molo, camping etc.)

I'll connect and have a look at the three when I see them the next time.
Maybe we will get futher reports about them when their behavior is so bad.

Maybe you had a bad start too.
A little bit too much acting as teacher, admin, moderator.
Tell them once or twice about the mic abuse and excessive foreign language.
If they dont stop, report them (as you did here).
Then we will have a look at them whenever we are able to.

But insulting them, like you did at the end (even in spanish) won't help nobody.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-15, 05:49

Prophet wrote:
Little Status Update.

I log on the server after 3 hours, (Fixing my sound and all.)

KrAuZeR is still screaming like a mad man in his voice chat. I ask my friend to translate how to say "Please shut up and disable Voice Chat."

I get banned for 2 weeks, by Killogy.

Something tells me this "admin" dosn't know what is right and what is wrong.

Apparently "Shut Up" Is rude and deserves 2 weeks, while breaking 6/9 is PERFECTLY FINE, according to Killogy.

I suggest that all the Admins learn their own rules. But that's just me.

Ummm very interesting, sure you have a very very BIG EGO

Here is your chat conversation while playing:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know what is right and wrong. Sure you don´t.

It´s right for you, acting as admin without being?. Not for me, you are a normal player, not an admin or moderator, so stop telling others, "I´m a moderator" , "I will ban you", "How about you get banned, then?" "Callate o te baneo.", "Jas, I will ban you..".

You said, "Spanish is not allowed" later you said some bad, rude and insult words in Spanish,  Shocked Shocked Shocked , All the time telling others, "you break the rules" and later, you are the next one breaking rules, Funny thing  Very Happy

Today were playing 4 players and you, I think. Anguilla (Italian) we know him years ago playing on different servers, he never said nothing. Jas, KrAuZeR... and LaLas they are Latin players, so their native language is Spanish, I know them playing on Choco servers, modded server Like this one, so almost players in game speak Spanish so what´s wrong with speaking in spanish each other?. When almost players speak and understand English language even bad English like me, then We apply the rules about language, but not in a extrict manner. We are not Xenofobics!!!. I can´t explain everything in English, so if I have to say something to someone that I know who he speaks spanish, I will use spanish language to chat with them, What´s wrong with that?. Many new players even olds ones, don´t speak English or They can´t understand English at all, so in my opinion, there are exceptions about language rules, We need explain them things about this modded server, plugins, commands, tips, buy sytem etc.. So again, what´s wrong with the Spanish language?.  It is completely understandable, chat in Spanish each other, if someone of them can´t chat in English.

You said "Callate o te baneo.", "Cierra la puta boca o te baneo..". You know Prophet, I´m Spanish, you said "Shut the FUCK out", "shut the FUCK out or I will ban you".

So you do not tell the truth of what really you said and how you said. Where is the exact sentence "Please shut up and disable Voice Chat." where is the polite manner to say it? where is PLEASE word?, the only thing that I can see, are very bad manners to say them... "stop abussing voice chat", very very rude manners to say someone something. So 2 weeks is very very light in my opinion.

You complained about screaming in voice chat, What about screaming in chat using Uppercase "KRAUZER, TURN OFF VOICE CHAT.". it did not make much sense telling others about not break the rules, if you break the rules too in one way or another. Uppercase (in game chat is like screaming), threatening other players with ban, when you are not an admin,

Who you think´s you are? The Master, The Only one, The best player ever? acting as teacher telling others, do this, do that, do it this way, do it that way.

Prophet you spent 88 hours playing this game, others players 250 hours or more, Do you think other players need you as a teacher to know how to play this game? I don´t think so, we are not newbies in this game, we´ve played years this game on servers like this one so we don´t need you as a teacher, we don´t need lessons about how to play, the only we need is a good teammate who help others, healing or so, not a SUPER-ULTRA-EGO teacher. I will accept a teacher in PAYDAY 2 because I´m very noob there.

About some players abusing vocalizer or spamming voice chatting, or insulting. Give us the proofs, we take care of them, if an admin is online or playing, you send him a message informing about that, then he can join the server to see what´s going wrong there and then he will take proper actions against such player and his behaviour. But never urge in discussion as you did, and using bad words or insults.

Seems as someone told you something with slurred speech in English, maybe KrAuZeR as Jas said in chat conversation "tu ingles me mata xd.", means "Your English is killing me",
is like to say, "man your English speech is very poor hahaha", so I supposed he is saying to you something but we don´t know what thing.

Don't give lessons, about what is right or wrong, playing or good manners, you are not the best example for this.

THIS SENTENCE is EPIC!!!

Quote :
Depsite all this, I did not insult them back, nor did I show my "bad side"
Why? Because I have always seen myself as a person with alot of respect, a person with high authority and what not. So I will >NEVER< in my life lower myself to lower intelligent people.

Don´t make me laugh  lol!  lol! 
Quote :
... as a person with a lot of RESPECT
 lol!  lol!
Quote :
NEVER lower bla bla bla..... 
 lol!  lol!  lol! OMG!!!

REMEMBER??? "calla la PUTA boca"

Where God was when he had to deliver humility???

HERE you PM you sent me:

------------

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW YOU DO YOUR JOB.

RIGHT HERE,
RIGHT NOW.

ADD ME ON STEAM, OR SKYPE : THESINGINGDINOSAUR

YOU HONESTLY NEVER VISIT THE FORUMS.

BE ASHAMED.

Right now everyone knows which is you level of education and respect. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW??? BE ASHAMED. UPPERCASE letters? Ummmmmm, I will repeat again. Who you think´s you are? The Master, The Only one?, The best player ever? The example for others?

In my humble opinion (you don´t know what is the humility) you deserved a very long long ban period. I have to bite my tongue and avoid to say bad things about persons like you and your attitude and the way you express yourself. But my prefer thrash-Metal band Overkill has a very nice Album cover for people like you  Very Happy  Very Happy .

As a Prophet you are, you response via PM has been contempt and defiance, so you have a longest ban as a present for you from me. Think about your attitude and ways to answer to the people and even admins.

One thing more  Very Happy, as you have read, I don´t speak English properly, but I´m striving hard everyday to chat in English as best as I can, but I never will chat properly in English, I´m sure  Sad.

P.S: And please, don´t send me a new PM, Spamming is not allowed

See ya.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-15, 08:47

Prophet what do you think it's here? An online court of justice?

An Odd Pair. 5301090_700b

Have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 01:11

Well Al, they said it in the Vocal Chat, frankly no one can grab a hold of that and hear it. Also, in the end I just stopped commenting and stuff, but I think I did mention something about "KrAuZer, how about warning me before throwing a molotov? Very Happy" or something.

Also I do think I over-reacted when it came to the rules, that is because I remember once when I just said 2 "foreign words" and I got kicked out, and then warned. So I thought this was more strict, but apparently it is "Okay" if you feel lazy and "don't know" the language.

#Killogy, I had a hard time connecting your message, for a so called "admin" you're not really that professinal about your job. Extending my ban to 2 Months because I made one insult, meanwhile the others called me Puta and so on in the chat, is weird. And now that I see their Latin, just like you, I understand the obvious favoritizing. You twist and manipulate my words ALOT. I had to say something in Spanish so they could >UNDERSTAND< since they clearly states "We do not speak English." then I had someone translate how to say "Please stop using your Microphone" and when KrAuZeR decided to scream, again, so people said "SHHH" and so on, made me snap and say >ONE< small bad word. I see absolutely no reason for giving me two months, and I think two weeks is even way over-head. You should act mature and professional about your "job" instead of taking everything so damn personal.

I also like how everyone has to follow the rules, besides Spanish people. Killogy you were there when they abused stuff, and you let it slide, I tell them to be quiet, you ban me for two months because "Oh my god, oh god, they're from my Country, I must protect them". And >I< have A BAD ATTITUDE? What do you not have then?
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 03:17

I will not discuss more with people like you. You have a serious personality problem. You have no self-criticism, and you get your own conclusions totally wrong. Everything you're seeing in me is in you, I´m a mirror for you where you are seeing what is in yourself, but you are not able to realize.

Accusations, attacking me personally, justifying your bad manners even via PM, making your own judgements as the real truth of the things, judging what my intentions are as you own egocentric perception of the truth. You are the only one twisting and manipulating everything, inventing insults in chat that do not exist, even saying "I was there when they abused stuff, and you let it slide" LIE!!! I was not playing, I was OFFLINE I banned you through Sourcebans because I was not playing, so stops lying.

As you said before, you have not been playing for a long time, so you don´t know nothing about me, we have never met in the same game session, so stops lying.

You said "Oh my god, oh god, they're from my Country, I must protect them", again making your own judgements as the real truth of the things, judging what my intentions are as you own egocentric perception of the truth.

First of all, I´m from Spain, not from South America, Second of all, I don´t care about nationality, I care about behaviour and personality and good manners while playing and chatting, Third of all I have banned players from South America countries (friend of KrAuZeR and others Latin players), and I have reported a bad behaviour of a Spanish player and he was banned permanently from our servers because his bad manners, attitude like yours, so definitely, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Do You think we are stupid? You said they called you "puta", LIE!!!, you said he called you "Hey you fucking bitch, how about you leave? He dosn't fucking understand Spanish, you fuck." ... Fat Cow, Idiot, Bitch, Skank and Slut/Hoe. LIE!!! there is nothing about it in the game chat, maybe voice chat, the word "puta" is easy to writing even if you don´t know spanish. so stops already invent insults that do not exist in the chat conversation.

You said, you asked a friend for help (maybe you used google translate to translate, "Shut the fuck up" to spanish language  Very Happy ) What a polite person you are then, to tell them something in spanish because they said "We don´t speak English", so if you need help to translate some word from English to Spanish, How you know all spoken words they supposedly called you?????. hahaha, If I don´t understand German, and a German player use voice chat to insult me, I´m sure I can´t translate the spoken words in writing, because I don´t know german, impossible to know with spoken words Very Happy , but it seems you are a special guy with superpowers to do that.

You has been banned for a longest period, because you aggresive,  contempt and defiance attitude via PM and you're still with that attitude. Players has been banned permanently for less, so you are warned, I'm not going to tolerate your personal accusations over and over again. You've been here a while and you're just creating controversy, it seems that you need it to feed your ego, and I don´t want to lose my vitality because persons like you. So please, do us all a favour, REPORT YOURSELF.

Nobody called you puta (at least not in game chat, maybe was a voice chat))and you are justifing you bad words against others? only a bad and small word? what a very egocentric attitude, if others are chatting in spanish then you threaten them with ban them without be an admin, if you have a arrogant and haughty attitude and use bad language, then is not a bad thing? don´t deserve nothing? what a very egocentric attitude, OMG. It seems as you are the pluperfect MAN.

My patience is wearing thin and finally I will have to take more effective measures to stop this law courts you are creating, I will not tolerate more disrespect and accusations against me.

Can not get anything good from someone with this personality so haughty and owner and possessor of the absolute Truth.

This topic must be closed, He reported the problem already, giving false evidence. I will not remain a target for this guy.

That´s all.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 11:15

@Prophet
I don't know what you were chatting privately (and I don't want to know it).
Seems you made it even worse.
Maybe you should have apologized a little in the first place.
Then I'm sure the ban would have been lowered or deleted at all.
You could have said something like this:

"I'm sorry. I totally overreacted. It was not my intention to pretend being admin, moderator, teacher etc. I just wanted to make some players aware of some rules. In the future I will collect the infos and report them without insulting anyone."

Even if you think you are totally right, it is sometimes better to step back a little instead of going into confrontation.

I won't spend anymore time in this topic (even if it keeps spinning around in my head).
Time is precious.
If you cannot reach an agreement with Killogy then you are out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Odd Pair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Odd Pair.   An Odd Pair. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Odd Pair.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: [L4D2] General-