PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Reequeesttt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaRoN
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TaRoN

Reequeesttt) Empty
PostSubject: Reequeesttt)   Reequeesttt) Icon_minitime2014-07-27, 16:07

Hi all , Dear alBert2000 or administrators
1) Can you change [Tip] Type !weapons to open menu  , because most of the people not understand what it . We tell them to write !weapons , but they write !weapon or /!weapons and etc.
2) I don`t understand , that why i can`t use CS:S weapons , except knife & riotshield.
3) ThX for reading x)
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Reequeesttt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reequeesttt)   Reequeesttt) Icon_minitime2014-07-28, 16:59

TaRoN wrote:
Hi all , Dear alBert2000 or administrators
1) Can you change [Tip] Type !weapons to open menu  , because most of the people not understand what it . We tell them to write !weapons , but they write !weapon or /!weapons and etc.

What else to give as a tip?
The command is !weapons and the tip says exactly that.
I don't know how to make the tip more clear.

TaRoN wrote:
2) I don`t understand , that why i can`t use CS:S weapons , except knife & riotshield.

This was indeed a bug.
On all servers.
I hope it is fixed now.

On some custom campaigns we will disable CS weapons because they are buggy (you know, no arms no gun etc.)

In GunGame you will see a message like this to indicate that CS weapons are not available in the current campaign:
"this gun is limited to 0 per team"

And on the buy system servers the price will be high so that it cannot be bought in buggy campaigns.
Back to top Go down

Reequeesttt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: L4D2 Servers :: [L4D2] alServ2021 GunGameMod RPG-