PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaRoN
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TaRoN

Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D Empty
PostSubject: Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D   Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D Icon_minitime2014-08-28, 14:05

Hi all , Sorry that i writing here unrelated forum BUT I know that some of you , some of other people accusing me for cheating on L4D2...OKAY you all have not problem... I don`t care for this tale.. On L4D2 I am not Pro and not Normal player. I am just Player... CS:GO I play 23 Hour and I am noob , really. Now People accusing me for cheating on CS:GO...I don`t know what to do...
This is Not your problem , but tell me what to do.Calling me cheaters you can get happy , because Valve BANNED me...On my Profile I can`t see how much time Valve ban me...But I have message yellow color
Back to top Go down
TaRoN
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TaRoN

PostSubject: Re: Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D   Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D Icon_minitime2014-08-28, 17:55

Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D 2014-014

With This Weapon FAMAS like L4d2 Scar -)
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D   Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D Icon_minitime2014-08-28, 18:53

Hello,

IMHO if you ask me, people that play with cheats in a co-op game like L4D2 are really noobs. As far as my experience goes with YOU i did not noticed any kind of cheating, maybe you disable them when certain players join Razz (kidding)

CS:GO... well that`s another issue, personally i just play deathmatch games only on Valve servers. This is CS:S but on steroids and a twist: cash

Personally i hate cheaters in any kind of game.

The bills for the Valve servers must be payed you know lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D   Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taron Cheater-hacker noob a1mbot :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: GLOBAL INFOS :: Sourcebans-