PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

PAYDAY: The Heist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PAYDAY: The Heist Empty
PostSubject: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime2014-10-14, 08:50

Free. October 16. 24hrs. The End...
Back to top Go down
OUTSIDER
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
OUTSIDER

PostSubject: Re: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime2014-10-14, 13:42

You will have opportunity to add it to your steam library, and you will have it for free (forever, just like L4d2 in past december). Laughing  It is great game for players who loves co-ops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime2014-10-14, 14:47

It will be free only on Oct 17. But it's a great deal. I will probably pick it up. Hopefully Payday 2 will be free in the near future too. Probably at Christmas? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
OUTSIDER
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
OUTSIDER

PostSubject: Re: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime2014-10-14, 20:46

No, no no. Overkill software don't give payday 2 for free. They are making hundreds of dlcs to get the money for everything. Very Happy  But who knows, we made 1500000 players in steam group, and overkill tells that they give 'secret stuff' for free. Maybe it is payday 2 for free.Exclamation  Anyway i can recommend you payday 2. It is great game, where you can do heist in stealth way, or full aggression. I spend almost 550 hours in this game and i am still not bored. Personally i think that is the best co-op game ever. And many of L4D2 players likes payday 2 too. Cool
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:25

OUTSIDER wrote:
No, no no. Overkill software don't give payday 2 for free. They are making hundreds of dlcs to get the money for everything. Very Happy  But who knows, we made 1500000 players in steam group, and overkill tells that they give 'secret stuff' for free. Maybe it is payday 2 for free.Exclamation  Anyway i can recommend you payday 2. It is great game, where you can do heist in stealth way, or full aggression. I spend almost 550 hours in this game and i am still not bored. Personally i think that is the best co-op game ever. And many of L4D2 players likes payday 2 too. Cool

So just how much better Payday 2 is compared to Payday : Heist?
Is it far better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAYDAY: The Heist   PAYDAY: The Heist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAYDAY: The Heist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1