PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaRoN
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TaRoN

WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a] Empty
PostSubject: WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]   WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a] Icon_minitime2014-11-08, 12:54

Hi all,I want to speak about weapon balance.Now what I will say it is relate only Versus Server.
SNIPERS.On Versus Server weapons like sniper_scout and sniper_awp very hard to play with them.Spitter has 100 hp,I took sniper_scout and I kill her with 3 shots[sniper_awp 2 shots].I didn`t hit her legs or missed.Headshot-1 hit,except Charger[2 hits].I don`t know why.ANSWER- Charger Cool -).
RIFLES.For me best 1)rifle_desert,2)rifle_ak47,3)rifle[m4a].With those very easy to play.
My Suggestion.If scout and awp damage increase,rifles decrease[A LITTLE BIT]it will be normal.
Many Players use 1)Snipers,2)Rifles,3)Shotguns.
THX FOR READING...
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]   WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a] Icon_minitime2014-11-08, 13:39

Thanks for your ideas.

I just want to say that currently everything is Valves default on the Versus Server.
The SI health is on default.
The weapon damage is on default.

We have to be careful with keeping the balance between Infected and Survivor team.

Question to all:
What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]   WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a] Icon_minitime2014-11-15, 17:33

Snipers are not automatic, rifles are. so its normal a sniper with stronger bullets will deal more damage. I dont think its a good idea t o make sniper weaker or the auot weapons stronger. he rounds are same, so every side will/can use the same guns, spawn is same on a map. Its like Counter Strike: If you have a good player, he can deal most alone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]   WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEAPONS[scout,awp,ak47,desert,m4a]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1