PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

My SFM posters on DeviantART

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

My SFM posters on DeviantART Empty
PostSubject: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-01, 14:17

Please watch the art, read the description and tell me what do you guys think?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here's link to my profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ggregory678 on 2014-12-30, 02:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103673085/
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-02, 14:09

ggregory678 wrote:
Please watch the art, read the description and tell me what do you guys think?

Nice art there, keep up the good work. Also nice idea making Bill Zoey's grandfather hehe, would never thought of that.

For Zoey I would have used a different model instead of the original such as the Zoey aftermath mod but it's only my opinion , don't make it change yours Smile.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-03, 11:28

I tried that aftermath mod, but I couldn't get satisfactory results. In addition, she's looking a bit too old for me in that mod. Skin what I'm actually using is not really stock, I mixed few mods there in one piece - head textures from one mod, upper body from another, and lower body is my modification of mod which I used for upper body Smile.
Anyway, thanks for your opinion, it's always appreciated Smile.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-03, 17:52

ggregory678 wrote:
I tried that aftermath mod, but I couldn't get satisfactory results. In addition, she's looking a bit too old for me in that mod. Skin what I'm actually using is not really stock, I mixed few mods there in one piece - head textures from one mod, upper body from another,  and lower body is my modification of mod which I used for upper body Smile.
Anyway, thanks for your opinion, it's always appreciated Smile.
Well she looks like she's in her early thirties or the end of her twenties with that mod but I'm using that mod for the game as well, to me she looks more hot with it than with the default one which doesn't suit her IMO.
You're welcome, feel free to post any more art if you have.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-03, 19:55

For around twenties and thirties we have Rochelle Smile.

You can see my other pics with similar "scenery" here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does she really looks so bad in poster #02? Smile
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-03, 20:21

ggregory678 wrote:
For around twenties and thirties we have Rochelle Smile.

You can see my other pics with similar "scenery" here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does she really looks so bad in poster #02? Smile
Well for me that hairstlye and that shirt is making her look ugly. Would need a different hairstyle, a sexy one, some makeup and with a leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-03, 22:13

OK, it's your opinion, I respect that. Everyone has own favourites.
But what about pose itself, not the skin? Would you like to see it with aftermath mod? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:06

ggregory678 wrote:
OK, it's your opinion, I respect that. Everyone has own favourites.
But what about pose itself, not the skin? Would you like to see it with aftermath mod? Very Happy
Perphaps yes, would be great , I would use it as a wallpaper for my PC Smile. Or for avatar for some websites if you can make it in high res Smile.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-04, 22:56

I'm always creating my posters in 1920x1080, so it would not be a problem.
But first I would like to make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] skin working in SFM (that combination from first screenshot). You were right in some point - I need to change the skin I'm using. The one from that link is better, don't you think? I know that nothing will beat your aftermath mod, but I want to know anyway Smile.

And - if anyone has some ideas for posters - feel free to write it here, I will consider them Smile.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-05, 19:45

OK, I created what you want. Please watch the poster and read the description, I wrote a request for you there (and for other members reading this topic).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have the poster you asked for, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the entire folder with posters with new skins.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-06, 19:23

ggregory678 wrote:
OK, I created what you want. Please watch the poster and read the description, I wrote a request for you there (and for other members reading this topic).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you have the poster you asked for, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the entire folder with posters with new skins.

Great ,really appreciated Wink but can I ask you an another verson of the screenshot which shows more of Zoey's hair from side? Because what you sent me is a completely front view and I would like to see a mixed view with the front and right side view.
If it's not too much to ask. But if you refuse then it's OK too, the reason why I would like this other version too is because Zoey doesn't look that good from front with the aftermat mod so a mix between the right side view and the front view would be awesome m8.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-06, 20:02

And that's the feedback I always wanted, thanks so much.
I created the current version just to check how it will look like at all. I'm agree with you - it's looking pretty bad now. I will definitely take your feedback into account. You don't know how grateful I am because of that.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-07, 11:10

ggregory678 wrote:
And that's the feedback I always wanted, thanks so much.
I created the current version just to check how it will look like at all. I'm agree with you - it's looking pretty bad now. I will definitely take your feedback into account. You don't know how grateful I am because of that.

No problem, Cool I will give more feedbacks about your other pictures too , when I have enough free time to do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-07, 12:43

Can't wait for that. But please be honest - if you don't like some of of them (or all of them), just write it. I don't want such situation if you will just praise all my posters and it all ends up. It will NOT make me happy at all. I need constructive feedback, THIS will make me happy, because I will know what I'm doing well and what I should fix, improve, change, etc. I will take as much into account as I will be able to. Such people like you are making place in this world for such newbies like me, I need more people like you.

(New poster with Aftermath mod should be ready in Monday or Tuesday)
(Please focus on that new ones with black coat skin, I want to delete versions with previous skin)
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-08, 15:01

Done. I think it's far better than the previous one. You can compare between my mod version and your (aftermath) version. I hope u will like it. And, I also created one poster on normal map, please check it out too. Now I'm just waiting for your honest comments (if u can, please write them directly under my posters, not here; creating account there is just a moment). Maybe after your comments another ones will appear Smile.

BTW - I'm 21 years old from today Smile.
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-09, 13:03

Hello, first of all, Happy B-day, have fun eating your cake and so on Smile

Second, i am a fan of skins, i use such models for weapons in L4D2, taken from CS:GO Very Happy

If i find some time to fiddle around, i will give it a try, but i must admit i play mostly with Bill and Nick. Keep up the work, some "Zoey" fans will appreciate what you done.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-09, 14:20

That's nice, we will not collide between ourselves then. I also like Nick and Bill (I'm creating some posters with them too), but Zoey a bit more Smile.
Also, exchanging some experience SFM-wise will also be nice. I always wanted a comrade in that.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-10, 08:27

ggregory678 wrote:
Done. I think it's far better than the previous one. You can compare between my mod version and your (aftermath) version. I hope u will like it. And, I also created one poster on normal map, please check it out too. Now I'm just waiting for your honest comments (if u can, please write them directly under my posters, not here; creating account there is just a moment). Maybe after your comments another ones will appear Smile.

BTW - I'm 21 years old from today Smile.
Thank you very much, sry for the late reply, been busy with work . And happy birthday too ! Sry for not writing comments about your work , I've been really busy these days and so will I in the upcoming days too, I dunno when will I have the time to comment your artwork but I will do it as soon as I can find some free time for it. I've skipped the game too for quite a few days too because of lack of free time.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-11, 20:10

I've made an account at deviantart and added some comments.
Your work is really getting better each day.
Great job.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-16, 19:12

Huge thanks mate, you don't even know how grateful I am Smile.

Last edited by ggregory678 on 2014-12-30, 02:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: update -28.12.2014   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-28, 02:42

4th poster joined to my 4th collection Smile.

Last edited by ggregory678 on 2014-12-30, 02:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: update-30.12.2014   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-30, 02:08

14th poster joined to my 3rd collection Smile.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-31, 12:59

ggregory678 wrote:
14th poster joined to my 3rd collection Smile.
I've just made some comments to some of your artwork, check it out Smile.
Back to top Go down
ggregory678
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
ggregory678

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-31, 14:30

Many thanks mate, it's really nice to read your comments and answering to them. Thanks especially for your advices, they have a big value for me.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime2014-12-31, 15:51

ggregory678 wrote:
Many thanks mate, it's really nice to read your comments and answering to them. Thanks especially for your advices, they have a big value for me.
No problem, you're always welcome. Hope you will continue your work, it's really worth the time and I'm always happy to comment on your work and help you to improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SFM posters on DeviantART   My SFM posters on DeviantART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My SFM posters on DeviantART
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: The Safe House :: Bla bla bla-