PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

[Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

[Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Empty
PostSubject: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-15, 20:23

Hi.

I just open this channel to let you know obout updates and uploads from my Videos i do now from time to time.

Here is the Link to my Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you enjoy my videos, i alway make for now HD and HD+ Videos.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-16, 00:39

Schitt happen XD
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-18, 04:41

MP9 Action^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-20, 05:47

ASS/ACE in CS:Go ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-23, 05:52

SG Action to win a round ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-26, 07:58

Funny stuff in Pistol rounds ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-26, 08:08

ACE made on Map Office. MUSIK: Check Discription.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2014-12-28, 10:27

Awesome Grenade Kill ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-01-04, 14:05

Some beta test with, well u know XD
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-01, 19:24

How to Noscope Pro ^^

Payday 2 Vid
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-07, 00:40

Inferno Rounds first Februar Week
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-07, 08:41

Shugger Shock?
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 03:04

Left 4 Dead 1 ^^ Survive mode. 60FPS HD Video
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 09:22

Xenothris wrote:

Left 4 Dead 1 ^^ Survive mode. 60FPS HD Video

Nice video.
That was an overall epic Survival night yesterday.
Gold medal on every Survival map is the goal.
Go for gold!
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 10:56

i'm interested in the inscription (60 fps HD)... if anyone is interested - i can do any video 60 FPS! very smoothly, but because of the unfinished yet technology have small defects of the image...

for sample i have slightly altered the film 1938, a very original visual perception!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 16:23

Tron wrote:

The video i've upload from the servers was in 60 FPS too.

What do you mean by small defects of the image?

I assume you talking about gameplay footage. And not video conversion to HD60.

I used Nvidia Shadow Play with no issues and then edited with Adobe Premiere, exported on 1080p60.
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:14

small defects if convert from 24-25-30 to 60 fps. sometimes ragged edges of objects, sometimes incorrect processing of contrasting sections, sometimes delay image (lags)... technology is still in development.
in any case need a personal view for comparision
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 18:40

Ahhh yes!

That's make sense. The scoure video should be recorded in 60 FPS in order to have pure 60 FPS content (Same for 30 FPS). Yes the conversion can cause problems. I tried once to convert a 60 FPS video to 30 FPS and i had similar problems you describe.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 22:31

Well i recort at moment with 60 fps. At time i use OBS to record and stream. Default i recort at 1680x1050 (22 inche 8:5, thats why the black lines left and right) with 25 Mbit and 192KBit in 48khz acc audio. I use Nvidia Nvenc, because default x264 codec lagg if i record.

My output will be 1280x720p 10 MBit at 60FPS, 128/48 acc audio in x264 mp4. Recommend youtube settings i read. But Flash looks shitty in 60 fps for me, laggs. if i use HTML5 player its working much better. You can see the different of 30 and 60 fps. muche better.

At moment i use MS Live Moviemaker for small projects and Sony Vegas Pro 13 for bigger ones. The files will be big in outputt, the L4D1 Vid, 11 minutes were 900 mb ^^ good for me i have good upload ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-08, 23:03

EDIT:

I have take a look into the Nvidia Shadowplay. the Video capture is nice, very good but i have not the needet options i have in OBS. no Audiosettings and Video settings. And its not process setup. it record all on screen, like steamoverlay and destop i i tab out. I dont want when i chat fast in steam ingame all see it ^^
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-09, 15:36

Xenothris wrote:
11 minutes were 900 mb ^^ good for me
he he he!
when i digitise old vhs-homevideo one hour=100gb before processing... Smile
after little work with deshaker-deflicker-deinterlacer-smoother-rgb corrector and 80 more filters + xvid packer + 8-12 hours patience...
1 hour video = 500-700mb

i like this!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-15, 04:08

No Skole luck shoot in Smoke ^^
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-15, 10:58

xeno, u need medic! CS it`s a sin and psychosis!
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-02-22, 18:36

I suprised myself ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime2015-03-21, 20:54

All Want it, but only 1 can do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads   [Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Youtube] Xenothris Video Uploads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next