PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

My room (smaller)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 15:06

My room (smaller) M17dg4a8e327

how looks your room?
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 16:04

Why do you need so many PC's there?Are you working for the NASA Tron? Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 16:32

VIVONX wrote:

Yes but not tell anyone it's a secret... lol!
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 16:57

This is my room! xD

My room (smaller) NASA+Jet+Propulsion+Lab+Holds+Viewing+Mars+OGS0G1inMuRl
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 17:03

Nestor wrote:
This is my room! xD

My room (smaller) NASA+Jet+Propulsion+Lab+Holds+Viewing+Mars+OGS0G1inMuRl
You can dream all day, but you won't be able to use them all at the same time by yourself Very Happy. Anyway I would be glad to have even 1 of those PC's from the NASA. I bet they are super ultra mega fast.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 17:15

VIVONX wrote:

I'm a friendy alien with alot and expandable hands and i can clone my self. Nasa found me and bring me to earth for experiments and they found out that i'm friendly and i can work with them. For payback when i gave them the technology to build a quantum computer they gave me this awsome villa with this awesome room.

See now? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tron
Running dead
Running dead
Tron

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime2015-01-21, 19:32

VIVONX wrote:
Why do you need so many PC's there?Are you working for the NASA Tron? Shocked Suspect
two for gaming (windows me, xp, 8.1)
one (green) 120gb library
one (first on the left) for work, iptv and video-player
two (on the right) exclusively for work (however, one of them can be used for games, if the center is occupied for the video repack (4 cores and blah-blah-blah...))

and in a large room three servers and stand for testing the broken metal (and cemetery of walking motherboards-hdd-video cards...)

i need MORE!!!

p.s
if I need to run the application, I do not open the window, I curl up for this one more computer (re-read about cemetery) Twisted Evil
p.p.s
nestor, i hate u, i need your room!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My room (smaller) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My room (smaller)   My room (smaller) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My room (smaller)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: Cofee machine :: Tron's corner-