PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

are survivors faster runers than default?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

are survivors faster runers than default? Empty
PostSubject: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-14, 14:02

i am curious and notice they are a little faster in alserv2018
sorry if this is not the place to post it but didn't know where else to post
thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-14, 15:23

We did not modify any Survivor speed.
You will just be a little slower when carrying a minigun.
If you are faster than normal, it could be a bug.

Question to all:
Did anybody recognize a faster Survivor speed on any server (especially on alServ2018)?
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-14, 15:30

To be honest with you i haven't notice something like that.

But, depending on the situation. Are they faster even when they are red or or bw? Are the bots faster too? Have you seen only sertain players do that or you notice it by your self?

Sometimes players are using pills or adrenaline to by pass a horde. I do this frequently if i have points to waste. Exept if someone is doing Bunny Hop then good luck with that.

Note: Bunny Hop is not considering cheating when you aren't using any script. It's a glitch that allow the player to go faster while jumping. Check for HS Top on YouTube you'll get more info there.

Looks like the survivor settings are the Valve's default.

EDIT: No i haven't notice something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-14, 21:49

i just notice my character moves before he moves his legs(without any mod), but if you say there is not speed modification i am fine Very Happy

thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-14, 21:56

You have legs in L4D2?
I never saw my legs in L4D2.
Only in L4D the survivors have legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-02-25, 21:11

you can watch legs in thirdperson shoulder xd
Back to top Go down
cloudrunner
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
cloudrunner

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 08:48

No they don't move faster then default only change in speed is when u carry the mini gun that will slow u down other then that its just depends on perspective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are survivors faster runers than default?   are survivors faster runers than default? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are survivors faster runers than default?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1