PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-10, 12:34

If you want to support me paying the root server bill, here is a PayPal donate button.

See here for the complete story:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Important:
PayPal keeps 1,9% + 0,35€ from each donation.
If you donate:
1 €, I will receive 0,631 €.
2 €, I will receive 1,612 €.
If you plan to donate 1 € per month, it would be better to donate 2 € every second month because a larger amount of money from your donation can be used for the server:
2 times 1 € donation = 2 x 0,631 = 1,262
1 time 2 € donation = 1 x 1,612 = 1,612

If the donation is too low PayPal will keep everything and the server gets nothing.
I'll have to reject these low donations then.

NOTE:
Please see here too before using the donate button:
It could be more effective (without PayPal fees) if you use the "send money to friend" PayPal option with the email address from the donation page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So more of your donation would be available for the server and no (or less fees) would have to be paid to PayPal.

Ok. Here is the button now:

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by alBert2000 on 2017-11-05, 13:08; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 08:11

Hmm sorry i cant spend. I need a PayPal Account to do this. It not allow me to pay with MasterCard only. Sorry. PayPal sux anyway.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 10:41

I just donate 2 €. In Croatia this is one and half coffe with milk
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 13:12

Xenothris wrote:
Hmm sorry i cant spend. I need a PayPal Account to do this. It not allow me to pay with MasterCard only. Sorry. PayPal sux anyway.

I'm trying to upgrade my PayPal account to a business account (may take some days)
Maybe then a donation is possible without having a PayPal account.
Don't know. We will see.

So when "PayPal sux" for donation what else should I use?
If you have better ideas please tell me.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 13:17

myljach wrote:
I just donate 2 €.  In Croatia this is one and half coffe with milk

Thanks for your donation.
I've checked PayPal and from the 2 € I've received 1,61 €.
So it seems it costs 1,9% + 0,35 € instead of 1,2% + 0,35 €
I'll update the first posting.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 15:54

alBert2000 wrote:
myljach wrote:
I just donate 2 €.  In Croatia this is one and half coffe with milk

Thanks for your donation.

NP
i play online about 3-4 months, and 2021 is my favorite server. Before i play singlepayer from L4D begins. This is good for relax after work. I avoid online games like WoW because addiction. Maybe in future you will refresh servers vith diferent tanks, i see on other serv magnet, gravity, flying and other tanks, maybe you can download scripts for that. Enjoy, zombie killers!
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 16:05

I have the same issue as Xeno. I don't have any money stored on my Paypal acc right now and it woudl take 1 or 2 days to transfer money from my bank account to my Paypal acc. I just don't feel the need to go to the bank just to upload 2 euros there.
It would be great if you could upgrade your account so that someone with Mastercard -only can donate to you. I would gladly do it that way, but right now , it's out of the question till I can't donate via Mastercard.
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 16:56

I Don't really understand what's the problem with paypal? When i make payment with paypal, it automatically takes money from my bank account. It is easiest and fastest way to pay for me.
Made small donation yesterday just in few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 21:46

Well i never have need PaypPal, all Internet services i use accept Giropay, Paysafecard or MasterCard. Thats the most common payments i find and use. I dont understand, why i have to make a paypal account, when i try to pay with a MasterCard.

Maybe for EU the IBAN/BIC way is better as PayPal Only. Wll I want spend, but the PayPay Button dont allow me ...
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-20, 22:15

Xenothris wrote:
Well i never have need PaypPal, all Internet services i use accept Giropay, Paysafecard or MasterCard. Thats the most common payments i find and use. I dont understand, why i have to make a paypal account, when i try to pay with a MasterCard.

PayPal is the most common way to donate. Also it's easy to use and it doesen't show your credit and billing information to the person you want to pay.

Also, i know alot of people who don't use or want credit cards. This makes PayPal the best option to pair your bank account in order to complete online transactions.
Back to top Go down
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-21, 08:06

Hi Albert, it seems I am unable to send you PM, its stuck in outbox, after third try. Might be my internet as usual Sad Can you check and tell if you get any PM? Thanks

@Viv
As per indian laws, we arent even allowed to store funds in pay pal and every transfer needs to be mentioned and logged including purpose and they could use it for taxation Razz paypal sucks and India is awesome lol

@Kotory,
Because you could link your bank account which is not possible for every country, particularly where foreign exchange is a sucker. And govermnemt dont want you to deal with it, guess what will happen with bitcoins here lmao Very Happy

@myljach
LOL I cant stop comparing then. because in that case, as per india I donated 8-12 full meals including non-veg dishes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-21, 13:38

I have upgraded my PayPal Account but the Donation button still requires a PayPal account.
I don't know why it is not working now.
I've sent an email to the PayPal service right now.
Maybe they can help me.

Bank account data like IBAN is not an option.
I don't want to make my personal bank account data public.

Any other options for collecting donations online?
Back to top Go down
Sandeep
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-21, 14:04

alBert2000 wrote:
I have upgraded my PayPal Account but the Donation button still requires a PayPal account.
I don't know why it is not working now.
I've sent an email to the PayPal service right now.
Maybe they can help me.

Bank account data like IBAN is not an option.
I don't want to make my personal bank account data public.

Any other options for collecting donations online?

Any encrypted money like bitcoin :-D
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-21, 16:11

Nestor wrote:
Xenothris wrote:

PayPal is the most common way to donate. Also it's easy to use and it doesen't show your credit and billing information to the person you want to pay.

Also, i know alot of people who don't use or want credit cards. This makes PayPal the best option to pair your bank account in order to complete online transactions.

Maybe for you. But i only use and pay EC/Giropay or MasterCard, sometimes Papercash. Maybe its good for Spending money, but only for this make a other Bank Acc? Also a bit difficult to pay at Stores or Hotels to pay with paypal xD

Anyway i end the discussion here, because there to many ways to pay and all prefer some other. we go in circle.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 14:34

Bad news from PayPal support:
Donation with credit card is not possible (anymore?).
You will need a PayPal account to donate.

This was the answer I got from PayPal support.

I cannot do anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
oddis
Running dead
Running dead
oddis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 09:18

alBert2000 wrote:
Bad news from PayPal support:
Donation with credit card is not possible (anymore?).
You will need a PayPal account to donate.

This was the answer I got from PayPal support.

I cannot do anything else at the moment.

Is not it easier just to specify the number of payment card for transfer to your account without intermediaries ?!
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 13:18

Sending money cross countries is really not easy.
Thats one reason why services like PayPal exist.
The second main reason is, that no personal banking information is needed for both sender and receiver.

So I'm still searching for possibilities which allow both sender and receiver to stay as anonymous as possible.
But nearly all money transfer possibilites required to make an account for both sender and receiver (like PayPal too).
And it seems that PayPal is not allowed in some countries or people just don't want to make an account for PayPal or any other service.

I really want to avoid passing my personal bank account information out in the wild for anybody.
I like to stay as anonymous as possible.
And also the donators should be able to stay as anonymous as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 14:27

alBert2000 wrote:

Yeah. That makes sense. But everyone who made donation via paypal now at least knows your name Very Happy
By the way - do we have already collected some amount?
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 14:41

Kotory wrote:
alBert2000 wrote:

Yeah. That makes sense. But everyone who made donation via paypal now at least knows your name Very Happy
By the way -  do we have already collected some amount?

Oh damn.
Then I'll have to cancel that too^^
Well, seems that I have to die one death no matter what I'm trying to do.

And we are still at 12,45 € with 3 donations in total.
Back to top Go down
Belial
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Belial

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 17:57

Can you perhaps add a paysafecard to the donation options? No need for personal info in either sides then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 18:39

Belial wrote:
Can you perhaps add a paysafecard to the donation options? No need for personal info in either sides then Very Happy

But how do I get the money to my bank then?
I only found that:

_snip_
How do I request a refund of the balance of my paysafecard?

Online refund request

We can refund you the balance of your paysafecard PIN(s). Please have the following details and documents ready to complete the online refund request:

Your bank details (bank name, IBAN, BIC)
   A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s)

Additional documents which may be required:

A copy of an official form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card - front and back)
   Proof of your address (e.g. an electricity bill, certificate of registration, tax return etc.)

Please remember that refunds incur a processing fee of 7,50 EUR - this is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN(s). Refunds may take up to 11 working days to process.
_snip_

Seems to be quite expensive to get money back.
7,50 € each time and 11 days.
And they may ask for my passport and stuff.

Or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Belial
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Belial

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 19:10

alBert2000 wrote:
Belial wrote:

But how do I get the money to my bank then?
I only found that:

_snip_
How do I request a refund of the balance of my paysafecard?

Online refund request

We can refund you the balance of your paysafecard PIN(s). Please have the following details and documents ready to complete the online refund request:

Your bank details (bank name, IBAN, BIC)
   A copy of the paysafecard PIN(s)

Additional documents which may be required:

A copy of an official form of photographic ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or ID card - front and back)
   Proof of your address (e.g. an electricity bill, certificate of registration, tax return etc.)

Please remember that refunds incur a processing fee of 7,50 EUR - this is deducted from the balance of the paysafecard PIN(s). Refunds may take up to 11 working days to process.
_snip_

Seems to be quite expensive to get money back.
7,50 € each time and 11 days.
And they may ask for my passport and stuff.

Or am I wrong?

Hmmm. From a quick google search i saw that transferring money to paypal through paysafecard is almost impossible. There are websites that promise you the transfer and end up emptying the card of it's funds and even the few thrustworthy, if you can find them, charge you 40% or more of the amount you want to give.

Another way would be just mailing you the code of the actual card but i don't really know if your host accepts payment though that service.

It's easier to pay though paypal i guess . Sorry for wasting your time Al.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 19:54

No problem.
Thanks for the idea anyway.
I've found some of these exchange to PayPal sites too.
But as you said I don't know if they are trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-05-31, 23:47

alBert2000 wrote:
But as you said I don't know if they are trustworthy.

No they are not stay away.
Back to top Go down
oddis
Running dead
Running dead
oddis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2015-06-01, 09:24

Nestor does not trust anyone))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT   IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT >> Donate to keep the servers alive << IMPORTANT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next