PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Empty
PostSubject: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 04:46

Please note the Charger and your health bar his name who is...

Hello.  Sad
I hope that this video is enough so that these cheats players receive any sanction or penalty.
Oh maybe I need to burn better or more time video to show you that this player uses speed hack.
Good bye.
Info of player

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MICHAŁ
Steam: STEAM_1:0:2086693561
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 06:40

Thanks for reporting that.
I think the speedhack is visible in the video quite fine.
The player got a permanent ban now.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 09:41

I opened an Issue on Mantis bug page (2015-06-26), about hacks and cheats. Maybe it's a good idea to do something to reduce the use of hacks or cheats, as much as possible.

See ya
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 17:45

Killogy wrote:
I opened an Issue on Mantis bug page (2015-06-26), about hacks and cheats. Maybe it's a good idea to do something to reduce the use of hacks or cheats, as much as possible.

See ya
Can you give link to it?
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 19:21

Kotory wrote:
Killogy wrote:

See ya
Can you give link to it?

We have the link in Mantis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mantis is some kind of todo list for server administration.
Only very few (5 I think) have access to it.
We tried to enter tasks there to work on it.
But currently no one is working on the tasks.
Maybe we would really need additonal trustworthy supporters with linux experience. So that they could install and test plugins and so on.
But that is not so easy.
As you could imagine.
I would have to give them root access to the linux server to some extend.
So currently mantis is more like a growing todo list^^
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-17, 19:34

really sad that nobody works on it. It could be quite useful
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-18, 07:55

I've read a little bit about the speedhack module/plugin in SMAC.
It seems that it may cause lag, false positives, problems with AMD CPU, problems with overclocked CPU, problems with high ping/latency players...
Other modules like aimhack/aimbot may cause huge load on CPU.
And so on.
So it is not just simply install and forget.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 07:45

I've installed the SMAC speedhack for testing.
There was only one player on the server and after loading the plugin the SMAC.log contained (data replaced with xxx):
Code:
L 07/21/2015 - 08:35:37: [smac_speedhack.smx | 0.8.5.1] xxx (ID: STEAM_1:0:xxx | IP: xxx) is suspected of using speedhack.
The player was from Ecuador and I think it is a false positive because of the latency (ping 283)

The plugin does not ban automatically.
It just should prevent the speedhack and write a message in the log file.
So I'll leave it running now and I'll check the log file from time to time.
But I suspect to see every player with high latency there as a false positive.

Tell me if you see any new problems in game (e.g. lag that you did not have before or any other strange behavior)
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 11:01

alBert2000 wrote:
The player was from Ecuador and I think it is a false positive because of the latency (ping 283)
But I suspect to see every player with high latency there as a false positive.

Very Happy   I think it is positive, because this player has been banned from other L4D2 server by using Speedhack Very Happy (If he is the same player that I guess you are referring)

SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus 7PwvF

This player was playing the last 2 days or so with * RALF 【★】 and other latin players, they all are playing with high latency.

There are some latin players complaining about lags, the last time I was playing, I saw some latin player lagging, sometimes barely you may distinguish if he is lagging or using speedhack, but I´m sure he was lagging, in this case (not talking about william) .

I don´t know about William (from Ecuador), because I don´t was there playing, but It is very curious when SMAC speedhack is detecting some suspicious activity about speedhacking with this player (Maybe William??? from Ecuador), but everything seems right with the other players, other latin players with same or very similar high latency. So in this case I think this player (maybe he is William from Ecuador) is using speedhack Very Happy.

SMAC + Permanent ban on other L4D2 servers by using speedhack + some latin players reporting in chat he is suspicious of using speedhack = high probability that he is using speedhack  Twisted Evil. .

If your sentence about  
Quote :
every player with high latency there as a false positive.
were true, my question is... Why others latin players with high latency were not detected by SMAC as suspicious of using speedhack?. Maybe SMAC is doing a great job distinguishing between lag or speedhack, maybe  Very Happy .

P.S: OK OK  Very Happy  He was playing alone when you loaded SMAC plugin  Very Happy

See ya
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-21, 20:30

Till now still only that player is in the SMAC log file (and banned now too because of speedhack):
Code:
wilian STEAM_1:0:305213136
So maybe SMAC really works better as expected.
Lets see what will happen the next days.
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Laaaag en AlServ2022 :(   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-25, 00:22

lagg en alserv2022 Sad
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-25, 09:45

brucex wrote:
lagg en alserv2022 Sad

Maybe.
Like I said each additional plugin could cause additional problems (like lag or anything else)

Who else has lags now too?
Try to connect and play more than once at different times and days before reporting lags.
Lags could be caused by many other factors too (your internet provider, the servers internet provider/connection, the internet itself, traffic on the internet, ...)
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-27, 16:11

???????
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-27, 16:17

Ralf : rank oculto
rank hiden
?? ._.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-27, 17:57

?
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-27, 21:39

the rank of ralf is hidden
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-07-28, 00:33

Maybe because he is typing in chat /hlx_hideranking.

See ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 00:10

If you do not like the rank or you do not want to be worried if you win or  lose points you can hide your rank.

I do not verify my points, towards which I do not need to see my rank.

cheers
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 05:47

Hello
Admin killogy , Karla R.

esta que nos insulta a todos , a samir y ami

hagan algo para que no haga molesta alos demas jugadores
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 05:47

Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 11:55

brucex wrote:

Give me some minutes or hours to complete this reply... Completing.... Very Happy

As you are addressing me to karla´s chat history. I will post sentences from your chat history, today and days ago (156 pages), so we can take the proper actions.

continuing here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Killogy on 2015-08-02, 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 15:34

despues de q nos alvertistes nadie segui insultando n.n

Pero Karla R siguio , le insult oa otro y ami tambien nos dijo ( hdp)
significa hijo de put
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 15:35

sin embargo tu dijiste que puedes tolerar la expresion bulgar , yo hice esas cosas poco tiempo
como tu lo dijistes lo puedes tolerar
Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 15:39

le el chat de karla r , y el mio por si tienes duda y ve desde que parte nos advertistes :/
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:04

Stop posting nonsense, stop spamming.

You played with fire and you've burned.

Do not insult and underestimate my intelligence and that of my fellow Members.

Do not tell me from what part I have to take into account the chat history?

You think you are smarter than anyone.

Today as soon karla joined the server, you began attacking her, accusing her of hypocrite and stalking her.

She don't told you anything, she told you shut up and play , you continued accusing and provoking, then I told you, stop it,. So now, don´t come here complaining about karla, because I don´t care. My forum avatar for you.

I told you days ago about insults and bans, do not come here now crying like Masterkiller or Mondra. Even today, I told you, don´t complain about Karla because you was the first one insulting to others, calling them subnormal twice times and noob.

Do not tell me what I must consider a vulgar expression or insults.

I have no time today to finish my previous post, but one thing is sure, you will be banned.

If you want to follow the footpath of Masterkiller and Mondra, That´s will be your problem. Don´t come here to complain about admin decisions or stupid injustices.

See Ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus   SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpeedHack in alServ2022 Versus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next