PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Just_Kryz ban submission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wei Shen
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Wei Shen

Just_Kryz ban submission Empty
PostSubject: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-04, 19:29

"Just_Kryz" STEAM_1:0:632024470 11:04 139 0 active 30000

Server: Versus
Player: Just_Kryz
Reason: Team Killing and constantly talking gibberish on microphone
Link: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=QW1jRAD-fvU&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-06, 16:15

hi Wei!

I came home and start playing, and some guy constantly killing all survivors. What happend these days, all retards conecting to our servers. He show of new players, and i see resident players cant handle him. Never seen this before, guy attack all suvivors to death, 5 levels i count this shit. And hes enyoy that. Others try to kick him, but no sucsess, offcorse.
Sad days...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-06, 17:20

Both of you (Wei Shen and myljach) should now be able to call votekick on the Versus server.
So the next time you may be able to get rid of those guys more quickly.
But you should still report them so that they can be banned later too.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-06, 17:28

Tx Albert,

you dont know how this whose annoying today for me, just return from Sea, after driwing car 500 km, get home and start playing L4D. and this guy killing everyone ybout 30 mins, so in this time i record 6 films vith Fraps, edit one to schrink, post sourceban, send PM to Killogy, mail to you, and log in to game, and guy still doing massacre. Couple newbies left, resident players ask him to stop, and i searching all alserv servers to see who of admins are online to make stop because situation like this ruin server reputation, and new people will left, with in mind, where to hell I am?
So tx for that, i can react promptly...

Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-07, 22:30

alBert2000 wrote:
..........Wei Shen.......... should now be able to call votekick on the Versus server...

Weishen, Friend from Moldova,

Just_Kryz ban submission 62914085
Back to top Go down
Wei Shen
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Wei Shen

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 12:37

Not a problem.

Just 2 questions:
1) is keeping the mic on but saying nothing considered "mic spamming"? It's quite annoying when you can't hear the sounds of the game well and you play worse.

2) what is the syntax of the console command to kick? Is it something like:
!votekick "Wei Shen"
or
!votekick Wei Shen

or any other way?
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 13:21

Wei Shen wrote:
Not a problem.

Just 2 questions:
1) is keeping the mic on but saying nothing considered "mic spamming"? It's quite annoying when you can't hear the sounds of the game well and you play worse.

2) what is the syntax of the console command to kick? Is it something like:
!votekick "Wei Shen"
    or
!votekick Wei Shen

or any other way?

1) Yes, first at all, ask him to turn off the mic, (if he speaks spanish, then say him, "apaga el micro" "turn off the mic") if he refuses to turn off the mic, then say him ("cierra el micro o tendré que expulsarte, último aviso" "turn off the mic, or I will ban you, last warning"). You must use mute option before kick or ban for some hours. you must use "mute" in every chapter, if you get tired using mute in every chapter and the player refuses to turn off the mic, then use kick or ban for some hours.

If he is playing music, then I usually ban for 1 week.

2) /sm_kick playername , for example: /sm_kick elamigos

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/List_of_L4D2_Cvars
Back to top Go down
Wei Shen
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Wei Shen

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 16:07

Killogy wrote:

1) Yes, first at all, ask him to turn off the mic, (if he speaks spanish, then say him, "apaga el micro" "turn off the mic") if he refuses to turn off the mic, then say him ("cierra el micro o tendré que expulsarte, último aviso" "turn off the mic, or I will ban you, last warning"). You must use mute option before kick or ban for some hours. you must use "mute" in every chapter, if you get tired using mute in every chapter and the player refuses to turn off the mic, then use kick or ban for some hours.

If he is playing music, then I usually ban for 1 week.

2) /sm_kick playername , for example: /sm_kick elamigos

Yes, that's exactly how I would do, with the warnings I mean. I'll copy the spanish phrases and the console syntax and use them when necessary. Thanks Killogy.

One more thing, is this the correct way to mute?

forums(dot)steampowered(dot)com/forums/showthread.php?t=1049636

P. S. I have only the privilege of kicking, just saying
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 18:36

Immunity you gave them or admin rights?
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 18:39

wei is kicker, i become admin. If you reed other posts, you see lot of problems on versus. I have couple interventions. Nasty and ugly...
And yesterday mutig guy 4 times, and warn, but no kick him, he dont know what his doin...
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 18:43

myljach wrote:
wei is kicker, i become admin. If you reed other posts, you see lot of problems on versus. I have couple interventions. Nasty and ugly...
And yesterday mutig guy 4 times, and warn, but no kick him, he dont know what his doin...

Ah yeah nevermind i saw your ban in sourcebans.

I was actually editing my post above. Very Happy

But yeah i don't play on versus to avoid those jerks... i play on other servers VS.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime2015-09-08, 18:58

i know, nestor... Someone tell me why only 3 days for teamkill, but you must watch situation from other aspect...
And ban will be longer if player dont change adittude and behavior...
But permanent ban is quick for cheat and speadhachers...
Nestor, please read my post and add a comment about 2021 gungamemod...
Discussion is for ewerybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just_Kryz ban submission   Just_Kryz ban submission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just_Kryz ban submission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1