PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Empty
PostSubject: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-09-06, 23:50

Hi to all,

Guys, I have request for Albert, about refreshing server.
Ewery comment or sugestion is more than welchome!
I notice on gungamemod when more than 5 players connect, and diff is switches to advanced, that we have special tank addons.
Gungame before 2 weeks whose allmost empty, only couple of players. Now have group of new player, and i try atract them show them hero rank powers, and process is they play to higher rank and get that powers.
But your special tank plugins come lees to been see, its on advanced diff.
Could you possebly put one special tank in normal difficulity, and one of most atrractive, like spitter or jumper tank?
I hope that will atract and hold players witch ussualy scare and left when see there is no wepons to collect.
You also have nice mutant zombies plugins to add, so consider that, i think its not big and heavy task, but is for refreshing comunity.
This is good moment, because i see you got energy and will to make changes and refreshing all servers with addon maps.

Super tanks plugins:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mutant zombies plugins:

It is all about first impression, when new guy first spawn, after one level he sees only to he dont have weapons. We can attract new players to give them some new material.
I seing this plugins on other server how they work and look like, But more of them are to shiney and have too much that stuff.
So i think measure of addons must be good reasonably added and configurated..

Guys, what you say?

Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-09-07, 19:10

Just a quick comment:

We already tested Mutant Zombies:

The special tanks on GunGame are made by Error404 (the guy who created the original GunGameMod).
The SuperTanks plugin is installed on alServ2019.

SuperTanks does not have the possibility to be configured depending on difficulty or number of players.

If any special tanks would come if only a few new (low rank) players are online it would be quite difficulty for them to kill these tanks with only shotgun.
The same could be for the mutant zombies.
If they are harder to kill it would be more difficult for new players and they might to disconnect even quicker.

So I'm not sure how to solve that problem.
Sure if one or two high rank players are playing it would be no problem.

Like I said. Just a quick comment.
Have to think about what to do^^
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-09-07, 21:37

My idea was to low down health of supertanks, and test it, to find right value of supertank health for normal, with calculate average percent new ws hero ranked players.
New players spawn in server when they see someone is online on that server. If more players on server, more atractive for new guys is.
Sometimes play 2 heroes, 2-3 meadle rank, and new guys just spawn, like mushrooms after rain, so is difficoult play to revive them, and advanced difficulity high zombies health, and all infected move more quickly.
If you have acess to tweks for change supertanks health, and in advanced stay the same low, but everithing other is advanced, so gameplay is still playable.
Does in gungamerpg mod have all supertanks, and do they spawn randomly (by models?) in advanced?
In meentime, new residential players in gungame ( 4 guys from serbia, 2-3-4 from arab emirates and other)
not all, become generals and heroes
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-11-19, 13:19

Hello,
i see this topic is pending, and i ask for opinion Bass-Ment™ - no1 player, so wait hes response.
Maybe is possible make it easy, so common tank in normal mode is Tank Globe thrower, so replace him, or add in this mode next to him spitter Tank,
Fire Tank, and Gravity Tank.
These tanks are not heavy to deal, are not normal boring tank, and more fun for everyone.

m.
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-11-20, 23:00

Hello everybody!  cheers
Albert had actually added the supertank plugin back in September 2013 but it caused some conflicts..some special powers, like super speed, didn't work at all..so he replaced that plugin with the current one.
I like this plugin especially when the tank's special powers activated by the number of the players. The truth is that usually 2 or 3 players at most are online at the same time so the tanks haven't special powers and they are easy to kill for last heroes..but difficult enough for new players who try to figure out what's going on.
I believe that 2021 and all the servers are very well balanced (i was away for some time/real life issues/ and i like/appreciate the improvements that have been made during my absence). Surelly any adjustement at the server's plugins would be refreshing for us old players and it would be welcomed but personally i don't care so much about that. I have so many good memories on this server in particular and the "relaxing" (for me) gameplay of 2021 (hack 'n' slash like a demi-god, hehe!) will always tempt me!  Very Happy
Maybe some changes would attract some new players, maybe not. Besides most players that gain the rank of last hero leave the server sooner or later or they're playing occasionally. If Albert decides to add new plugins i will gladly test them..but it's his call after all (his servers, his free time etc. )
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-11-24, 23:14

Hello Bass-Ment™!

Nice from you to write here! You are the boss in 2021 server!
So i think we pass all of possibility to upgrade something new on GunGameModPrg. SuperTank plugin from 2019 is not possible to add here, or something else.
Maybe Albert, who test all addons and plugins, and know what work or not may suggest and put in-game something that wonnt ruin or bug game, but make it more interesting and fresh. Something that not required time and loot of Job, something easy to install...
But notice, when i see some new guys on server, i usually connect and help them like guarding angel, because with no points and only pistol, for someone new, all is heavy.

m.

Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-11-26, 14:15

Maybe i found easy thing to change here.
If i am right, difficulity advanced and supertanks spawn when is more than 5 players connect; but if i am alone, and by call a vote change diff to advanced, did i get only more dammage from infected, but no supertank?
Is it possible to arrange supertank plugin to activate not when 5 or more players are connect, but when is detected one or more hero?
So when hero is spawn, or cumulative points that one hero have, can this activate supertank plugin?

tx in advance for answer,

myljach

Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: fun at playing..   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 12:07

there will be always one player with an m60&laser
keeping left mouse button pressed and walking around

i don t want to play on a server where someone is able to walk around with left mouse button pressed
no challenge

my suggestion:
- delete the invinity ammo for the m60
- change the special powers a little

give players at higher ranks more time for their special powers
60seconds => 20 seconds + [more points than needed]/ 200(?) * 1sec

is the sniper still more powerfull?
one shot awp (hunter, jockey)
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: just joined   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 12:12

just joined
2 other players

both m60
gg
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 12:32

If you want challenge TC then play with chrome shotgun on expert and let the others to play as they want..but you won't do that cause you play for the statistics at the end of each level..i'm ok with that but this server is about gaining powers and hack 'n' slash and most of players join the server cause of that fact..that's why it's built like this..many times i played with players with M60 and i used sniper or another riffle or even chrome or pump shotgun but i never told the others what weapon they should use....
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 13:35

That is true what Equi said, but for me is it on regular maps, try play some custom. If you play Millitary industrial complex ll, or dark wood, its heawy, on mic ll you got constantly horde, so vidhout m60 wonnt survive longer.
My sugestion is to by map change diff to harder not if 5+ players are connect, but when the last hero is detected.
And ofcorse, if that draw special tanks.
Sometimes is regular maps heawy when you must like hero babysiting newbies.
Idea to change some points... not good, because in rank stats i got points for 3x last hero, and Bassment got double behind me.
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 14:54

-------------------@ bass-ment------------------
Bass-Ment™ wrote:
If you want challenge TC then play with chrome shotgun on expert and let the others to play as they want..but you won't do that cause you play for the statistics at the end of each level..i'm ok with that but this server is about gaining powers and hack 'n' slash and most of players join the server cause of that fact..

who said i do?
i thought players like challenges
nowadays players play to feel OP.. maybe you are right bassment

for your information: i am the one not shooting zombies and waiting for the SI to cover the team

-----------------------------------------
-------------------@topic-------------------
my opinion:
weapons are unbalanced

if this server is for players
who are happy to be super op
who need no challenge
just keep the m60*laser*inf_ammo

but compared to the other weapons ...

no challenge to play on such servers
new players will just feel like: what the hell, one has an m60+laser
i have a ***** shotgun

myljach wrote:
If you play Millitary industrial complex ll, or dark wood, its heawy, on mic ll you got constantly horde, so vidhout m60 wonnt survive longer.

and i thought the map-makers balanced their maps

-----------------
sorry that i wrote something

for me this server / the gameplay is just a joke with the m60
but maybe players on this server like it cause of the m60..
"BAMBAMBAMBAM ahahahaha i am so OP"
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 15:23

Well, for me is fun custom maps playing on gungamemod. Who wannt more chalenge, option is to change weapon, change difficulity, disable wallhack or aimbot if using, options are endless... lol!
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 22:52

TC-EQUI wrote:

And what's wrong with that?! Yeah i like this server cause i am a semi-God there and i can use M60 at will, everytime i want to use it..here and at the Gib Fest mutation (in alserv co-op i don't even buy weapons, only throwables but i don't tell others to not buy or not use the OP snipers or knives....) i already told that in a previous post.. If i want a challenge i create a game plan in my mind and i try not to fail the conditions of this plan regardless of the difficulty level or the gameplay of the fellow players. Alservers are many and cover every type of gameplay..they are also very well balanced.

TC-EQUI wrote:
for your information: i am the one not shooting zombies and waiting for the SI to cover the team
I usually do the same (95%) when i'm playin with 2 or more people..so what?

TC-EQUI wrote:
sorry that i wrote something

(sarcasm was unnecessary here however i reply) Everyone has his opinion which is respected. There is no problem with that. I write mine you write yours and that's the reason of this topic and this forum and of all the topics and forums there are out there.
I can tell you what's the problem and that's maybe also off topic (sorry about that)..So the problem starts to exist when someone likes to tell the others which gun to use (don't use M60/change it or i will not give you my help when you'll need it...) and starts to troll the people who use M60 with every "funny" (the excuse of trolling) way he can...

Back to topic.. i like the server(s) as they are (myljach you asked about my opinion) but if Albert will use new plugins or adjust the plugins that already exist i will gladly test them as i already wrote and i will continue to play as ever [with respect to the fellow player even the noob (in my opinion) one Wink  ]. Peace out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Summary   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-02, 23:24

Summary--------------

bassment loves the m60
and uses the server most time cause of it?

i hate it(m60) cause it is
- too easy (even expert)
- new players won t feel welcome
- other weapons are unblanced compared to it
---------------
that s all

seems like you won t get more suggestions for the server
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-03, 14:24

Dear Kira,
tx for your opinion, but...

TC-EQUI wrote:

Summary--------------

bassment loves the m60

is this argue about M60 have some point, or you just have fetish to disrespect other players and rise your self to be a best L4D player on the world? Please, be nice when you speak with elder from your self.

TC-EQUI wrote:

- too easy (even expert)
disable cheats if you use it, and try play again on expert, on expert infected are faster like speedhack, if this is to slow to you, then you must open a company and give lessions how to play for money.

TC-EQUI wrote:

- new players wont feel welcome

-not true. New players want get M60 too, so stick play on server to higher rank. when  new player give up after couple mins, reason is only pistols, and guy is not aware possibility of server offers.

Dont get me wrong, i know that you claim server before and know lot of gameplay and physics (how stuff works) but try lover your arrogance, and not look people from above, because its childish.

regards,
m.
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 08:52

TC-EQUI wrote:

Summary--------------

bassment loves the m60

- too easy (even expert)
- new players won t feel welcome
- other weapons are unblanced compared to it
---------------
that s all

seems like you won t get more suggestions for the server

The topic is not about me and your conclusion about me or new players is your opinion and not a fact. I was a new player as you and everybody that continues to play. These who feel unwelcome as you say stop to play immediately..the same happens at the other servers too.. so what's your point again?
The gungame mod was made as it is..gain xps and gain powers..if you don't like don't play it or ask Albert to erase your XP points and start over. First and foremost don't say to others what to do..it happens to me the first time i played with you (and the trolling followed the next 2-3 times we played together and i used M60 not the one i used sniper) and that's why i wrote what i wrote in the previous post (my mates Belial and Altair has some stories to tell about you also).
Yeah the gameplay is easy for the last hero and yes unlimited ammo make M60 OP so these who hate it or these who want to use other guns they can't kill as many zombies as the others so they get upset (new or old playes....)
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 10:14

TC-EQUI wrote:

Summary--------------

- too easy (even expert)

i spend couple mins of my time to little research: coop:

2015-12-02 16:02:08 tasos its to hard map
2015-12-02 16:02:19 [T.C.] キラ (equilibrium) <3 it s too hard for tasos
2015-12-02 16:02:23 [T.C.] キラ (equilibrium) <3 even with an m60 Very Happy

and you really hate m60?

2015-11-21 16:35:47 for the noob m60 ^^.

and 15 mins after discussion with Tasos what you do:

2015-12-02 16:28:08 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:08 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:07 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:07 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:06 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:02 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:01 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:00 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:28:00 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:27:59 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:27:59 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:27:58 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me
2015-12-02 16:27:58 Kill I killed infected with rifle_m60. alServ2018 Coop QE_2_remember_me

and i drag only one of manny page of your m60 rampage.
So when someone watch, and in chat:

2015-12-02 16:22:12 tasos have to go guys bye
2015-12-02 16:22:26 tasos i will join later

this looks like:
you poke tasos (kid of 15 yo) to make you are better than him, and when he left, you secretly play with M60? cccccccccc...

Kira, i was expect better from you...

this is only about m60.... lol!
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 18:11

• i saw players who didn t like the server cause they thought it is "unfair"
  • and i saw enough players who did not know what to do...

if you want to give them more hints in the chat..
    don t do it for all
    or do it for the players who didn t use the "!usepoints"

• other thing you can do is lower the points needed for level
    and delete 5% per day

everything else can be discussed personal Very Happy
// we were overrun, had to use the m60(limited ammo)
// or maybe tell that i was kicked for teamkilling that game :p
// fire on tank, charger pushed 2 bots inside fire
// was still one of the good games..
// there are more things in the game than chat/records
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 18:44

Yes,
things like video records of suspecting using a hack tools. And loot of stuff beside that.
So after a thinking, i will ban you permanently.
And this is not topic for discuss about that.
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 20:00

and i am the one trying to write something to the topic
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:37

TC-EQUI wrote:
and i am the one trying to write something to the topic

Yes, you did, and i thank you for respond, but didn't say nothing constructively for change, only spit on my and Bassment ideas and opinions, only to rise up like.. DA BEST...

Now you may seed and calm down, and lissen to music:

see ya!
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-05, 11:33

i still suggest to build in more hints for players who didn t use the !buy / !usepoints
or the "new players"
server knows them already

cause i saw enough players who were "confused"

----------------
i prefer more changes in the music
not just bambambam

<3
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-05, 11:56

TC-EQUI wrote:

---------------
i prefer more changes in the music
not just bambambam

<3

Gotcha! This was a trap!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
i know this bambambam reminds you on M60 lol!
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime2015-12-05, 14:26

seriously..

feels like a new player
needs to play ~2 minutes till he/she knows he/she has to type !weapons

my suggestion for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server   Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal for discussion about refreshing the 2021 server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next