PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

please vivoxn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

please vivoxn  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-21, 21:46

Kotory wrote:
discussion about cheats in game chat - the worst idea i ever seen

Especially if they're in the same house.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-21, 21:47

Kotory wrote:

Indeed... A fatal mistake.
I bet he doesn't know that everyone can read back the chat if they want on hlxstats.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-21, 22:00

Snakecharmed wrote:
Kotory wrote:

Especially if they're in the same house.
self owned #2
Back to top Go down
Loganwolwerine
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Loganwolwerine

PostSubject: It was my mistake I admit   please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-21, 23:27

have , ok I said wallhack but admitted that he used my left 4 dead steam only use original mod steam . I admitted that I used it and I apologize , just asked another chance , put me to the test if they want , I have no problem with that put me to the test, admitted my mistake , apologized , put me to the test as long as you like and not I will use anything to lead me I promise you , but let me clear my image on the server. Note that the problem here was the wallhack and advantage, missed no respect or anything they ask them a chance , too much to ask ?
Back to top Go down
Monster
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Monster

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 06:49

Mmmm ok
I just read everything and I want to clarify some things
FIRST:
Yep, We 're cousins ​​, but do not live in the same house , we live in the same neighborhood.
SECOND:
I'm 15 years old, no 12 >,<
THIRD:
Yeep, I used the wallhack , I found it in alserv2022 , as you already know , thanks to Logan.
I use the wallhack for 15 days , then uninstall it myself because I could not play well , then just let the mod "Red Specials" to recognize the special infected and to kill , because it was a way to help my team.
After a while I went to alserv2018 and kept on well for 1 month, then I bought the L4D2 Steam because Garena died and all my friends were playing on servers online via Steam.
I uninstalled the L4D2 NoSteam , after a few months playing,  logan again said I could install the mod " RedSpecials " to win "score " on page GameTracker, and I did it again.
FOURTH:
Vivonx, I'm better than you ? haha
if you see the score / minute in the GameTracker page , you can see I have You have 2.7and I have 2.31
Obviously You win Me, so I do not connect when you're connected , I 'm a coward : ' (

scratch

I accept I used the "wallhack" but I'm sorry, really sorry; so if you wish, you can bann me too.
But I do not agree, Logan dirty my name.

Hi to all <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Monster on 2015-11-22, 07:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 06:52

Someone should start locking topics like this, 3 pages is way too much.

EDIT: Well nevermind i'm gonna bring pop corn. Laughing

Last edited by Nestor on 2015-11-22, 07:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: " :lol!: "   please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 07:03

Killogy wrote:

P.S: Next to be banned...  Equilibrium  lol!  Yes yes We have proofs too and common sense.

the only "proof" you can have is:

" me big noob
me have to cheat
me obama
me very powerfull"

i hope you believe either both or nothing Very Happy
// i hope everyone understands irony ^^

and before you ban someone...
understand the game and the mechanics <3

watch my hole gameplay
then you can know that it is no aimbot/wallhack/whatever

the problem is..
do just the following:

"change your settings
watch someone playing
record
make a short video of the "proof" when it seems like he is cheating
send to all admins
one (the one who knows nothing about the mechanics) will just ban"

^^'
i never saw a video anyway
but we can always talk about such things

and i am looking forward to talk with an admin (with experiance and knowledge about the mechanics of the game)

<3
Back to top Go down
Monster
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Monster

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 07:19

My friend, The admins can do it, that way discovered logan^^

Kisses to all <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

PostSubject: ^^'   please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 07:26

ok, following problem..

i have a good gameplay
no wallhack
no aimbot

and if someone is talking about hax/cheats
my name is called ^^'

not so nice (somehow)

and i want to talk with the most powerfull admin..
// who has enough experience
then talk with him while playing and explain..

and then stop hearing accuses from everywhere..

i don t want to wait till someone makes a short video (1min, with laggy settings) and send it to an unexperienced admin who decides that it is cheating Very Happy
// i would think i am cheating too when i would be unexperienced and i would see that laggy video

watch all or watch nothing
or give me someone to talk to <3
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 11:31

Quote from Monster : "FOURT
Vivonx, I'm better than you ? haha
if you see the score / minute in the GameTracker page , you can see I have You have 2.7and I have 2.31
Obviously You win Me, so I do not connect when you're connected , I 'm a coward : '( "

Monster :

You do realise that the score/minute doesn't equal the skill of someone? I meant the overall scoreboard in-game after each chapter. But it's not relevant since most of the times I play relaxed meaning= not seriously. Statistics doesn't show whether a player is serious or not. Regardless,just because I'm better than you, you can still connect and play. I don't see a problem.

Back to the topic : the whole hacking was about Logan not about you, did you see yourself getting banned?  No. Why? Because I didn't see any suspicous thing from you, also I believe a Steam user has the common sense not to use hacks because of the VAC.
Nevertheless your cousin is banned and I won't lift the bann so easly.
Back to top Go down
Loganwolwerine
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Loganwolwerine

PostSubject: sorry all    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 14:54

Vivoxn my apology is not enough , admitted my mistake , apologized and ask for another chance any more, apparently you 're taking this very personal and does not seem right . My mistake was to use it but I've never had a behavior that offends someone else, I respect you and all the admin , I just hope they can talk and give me a chance
Back to top Go down
Monster
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Monster

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 15:50

Vivonx , you're better than me , and we know it Smile ) I've always seen to you as one of the best players on the server, if not the best ^^
I never wanted to you lift the bann to logan, i only Talked here Because my name was called. ♥️ ♥️
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 15:53

Nestor wrote:
Someone should start locking topics like this, 3 pages is way too much.

EDIT: Well nevermind i'm gonna bring pop corn. Laughing

best comment so far XD
Back to top Go down
Loganwolwerine
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Loganwolwerine

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 19:46

I just saw that I vivoxn permanently banneo no steam account : ( ..... But my original steam has no hope that account is not blocked I think it's a totally drastic measure because many players to use it. . and you are not aware , well since I already feel a little disappointed with the authorities of this server. but hopefully please the rest of admin consider that my apology and my original account please not permanently bann me steam .
since I realized my original steam not use any trick or hack wallhack or only use the mods. I hope this has not bannean for me and hope I get a chance in that account. I hope your answers .
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 20:05

Loganwolwerine wrote:
Vivoxn my apology is not enough , admitted my mistake , apologized and ask for another chance any more, apparently you 're taking this very personal and does not seem right . My mistake was to use it but I've never had a behavior that offends someone else, I respect you and all the admin , I just hope they can talk and give me a chance

If we were to go by your point of view then every single hacker who were banned should be unbanned and given a second chance which isn't a wise move since most of them would just use the hack again without learning from their mistakes.  Sorry to say this but currently I see no chance of you being unbanned. Maybe the other admins will discuss it and make a decision in the future. Since anything can happen don't get your hopes up . I do not take anything seriously. We just don't tolerate cheaters. Common sense....
Back to top Go down
Loganwolwerine
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Loganwolwerine

PostSubject: listen me vivoxn   please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2015-11-22, 21:06

if not really matter to me this server would not be apologizing and pestering both and I would go , but not so seriously I like this server and have made many friends so I struggle to stay here and I regret , I accept the month of my other account of steam but please after that I want to be allowed to play this time not make mistakes , really ne like the server and I want to clear my name and to play with my friends. vivoxn am not cheat do not judge me without knowing me personally , everyone deserves a second chance and in this case I ask and I find the time and patience to speak and fight for my stay . others perhaps did not care and went to other servers without saying anything, but to me if I care and why I ask all admin reconsider me , I'll play only with my steam account I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please vivoxn    please vivoxn  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please vivoxn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2