PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Why am I banned ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monster:v
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I banned ?   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime2015-12-11, 03:50

Hi <3
I have been banned by killogy
REASON: "Ignore admins"
What does this mean ?

I don't understand please help me<3
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned ?   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime2015-12-11, 05:20

As my avatar is not enough for all of you, players like you and your accomplices....

Every friend of you or accomplice will be banned by me without remorse. Every player who knows other players cheating or evading bans and not informing us about it, will be banned then now. I´m tired of all of you. I don´t care about your stupid ranking or complaints..

STOP WASTING OUR TIME!!!!!

Last edited by Killogy on 2016-03-11, 19:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crawling dead
Crawling dead

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned ?   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime2015-12-11, 15:41

Are you saying I'm banned because I did not report that Logan was using hacks ?
Then why not before? Why just now ?
Back to top Go down
TC-EQUI
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TC-EQUI

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: i came back here to report a possible bug @ a plugin and see where this communit went :D <3   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime2016-01-29, 07:12

POSTING YOUR JUNK IS FORBIDDEN !!!!!!

Thanx for wasting our time posting here, even if you was banned from our servers by cheating and trying evading ban. thanx for giving us lessons, Teacher.

6) Never teach others about anything, when you must to learn from your own mistakes. Take care about your Arrogance before you reply just to provoke to others. Don´t come here to posting your useless comments and arrogant messages.

P.S: You was banned from our servers because cheating. You deserve to be banned from forum too. Get out of here and stop provoking a discussion No matter for what reason.

As you are showing the same arrogance and admin disrespect like every banned player have shown, the only I can say to you is... My Avatar for you. Learns about the origin of things before judging.

See ya and Take it easy playing and cheating on Russian servers, there, you can do every bad things you likes to do.

Next forum messages from you will be deleted so stop wasting our time with your arrogance.

Oh my God!!!, leave us in peace!!!!.

EDITED By Killogy lol!
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned ?   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime2016-01-29, 07:36

Thanx for wasting our time posting here, even if you was banned from our servers by cheating and trying evading ban. thanx for giving us lessons, Teacher.

6) Never teach others about anything, when you must to learn from your own mistakes. Take care about your Arrogance before you reply just to provoke to others.

P.S: You was banned from our server because cheating. You deserve to be banned from forum too. Get out of here and stop provoking a discussion No matter for what reason.

As you are showing the same arrogance and admin disrespect like every banned player have shown, the only I can say to you is... My Avatar for you. Learns about the origin of things before judging.

See ya and Take it easy playing and cheating on Russian servers, there, you can do every bad things you likes to do.

Next forum messages from you will be deleted so stop wasting our time with your arrogance.

Oh my God!!!,  leave us in peace!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why am I banned ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I banned ?   Why am I banned ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1