PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Vocalizer Anti-Flood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

Vocalizer Anti-Flood Empty
PostSubject: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:36

There are a few good plugins to prevent vocalizer spamming. Can you add one of those on Coop servers?

It's getting really annoying when you come back from work and want to enjoy a fucking game to have 3+ players spamming: Zoey Screaming, Pillz Here and all that shit.

You got my point.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-08, 18:20

i hope this plugin is compatible with others in server and someone will ad this to it.
I appeal to coop resident players to stop vocalize spam...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-09, 09:32

I found some plugins to prevent vocalize spamming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other plugins from the same Author, (requires Scene Processor plugin)

Scene Processor plugin

------
Vocalize Anti-Flood

For Administrators;

Vocalize Admin Commands
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-09, 20:43

What's going on?

Regular players start vocalizer spam?

Regular players who have been reported spamming with vocalizer are:
- Aguilero
- leyla (bluedoll and so one. changing name far too often)
- Rewy

Stop that shit boys and girls.
I don't what to install plugins to punish regular players behaving stupid.
So please think about it and stop disturbing other players with too much vocalizer (see the Server Rules about vocalizer spam too)
Back to top Go down
leys
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
leys

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-09, 22:36

I think there is misunderstanding here.I don't think anyone is upset about this except you Nestor. it's not something that we've always done.Of course,we do it for fun from time to time.But the purpose was never meant to disturb the players. However,before you complain about regulars,you can mention not to spam by communicating with us in a good way. Because as you know,it is forbidden to be rude and to be mean to the players in the server. By doing it this way, you could keep yourself and us away from being misunderstood.What's more, I and these players don't spam constantly and you have no idea about that because you play rarely in the server.This is what i mean by being missundertood.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Another topic with alot of drama.   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 01:02

blueedoll wrote:

No there is not a misunderstanding.

Because no one is talking about that (exept me) doesen't mean other players don't want to cut their ears everytime someone is "spamming for fun".

The only purpose of spamming is to disturb others.
In that case, it may start for fun but ends with a headache.

This one is funny. xD

blueedoll wrote:
Of course,we do it for fun from time to time.
blueedoll wrote:
I and these players don't spam constantly and you have no idea about that because you play rarely in the server.

So here is how i translate it:

"Only Nestor is talking about the bullshit we doing but he's beeing misunderstood because he rarely playing on the server, so let's say to our defence that we are not doing it so often."

That's a win/win right there.^^ No

No one should not expect from me or anyone else to be nice and polite on chat when you are spamming on vocalizer:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, PILLLLZZZZ HEREEEEEEE, I'M GONNA FAAAAAAAALLLL, HEEEEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEEEEE... etc.

Imagine a character saying that constantly x20.
Some players(?) where doing that on the entire campain too.
That's how a regular player got banned for 3 days. Smile

And here we are asking me to say:

"Please blueedoll (a.k.a. leyla, Sensi, bambi ❤️, Lynn`, :blackcat:, :Gonegirl:♥️, Cassie ♡, ✿ Milly), Rewy (a.k.a. redRUM) and Aguilero. Can you make a bit more silence? You know i just came back from work and i want to enjoy my game i peace while drinking my delicious cup of tea."

I guess that's suitable to you huh?
Lemme tell you something: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The only thing i'll tell to you and anyone is:

"Stop Spam" - If it's not so annoying.

Aaaaaand...

"STOP THE FUCKING SPAM!!!!!!" - If you constantly spamming.

If you are unable to understand the fact that you are beeing an annoying prick when someone saying those words then i sugest you to go out of your house and see how the real world is.  Wink

It's even more simple. Sound is importand on every game. By spamming, the only thing you do is distort the sound and by that, ruining the gameplay and deafening everyone.  Cool

- Now relax and go kill more zombies.
- That's all.
- Nestor.

P.S.
Vocalizer Anti-Flood First-known-photo-of-the-middle-finger-1-19168-1358270149-2_big
Back to top Go down
Snakecharmed
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Snakecharmed

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 01:14

On topic: I don't support installing a plugin to deal with this. I was in a game with 'Erebos last year where a prominent regular player on these servers was voc spamming in the game. 'Erebos gave a verbal warning to cut it out and I have never heard that player voc spam in any game since then.

As someone who uses vocalizations from time to time and even configured my own custom vocalizer menu, I think they have their time and place for both helpfulness and levity. However, I will say that it is annoying when someone voc spams false warnings (e.g. TAAAANK!!! when there is none), laughs, screams, or cries for help. Those people should be dealt with on an individual basis because installing a plugin seems like an attempt at solving a problem that largely doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Aguilero
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Aguilero

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 02:34

Some players might stop spam, and you could change your vocabulary, or the rules of this server apply only to that bother you?

"Rude language in chat

Be polite in the chat.
Rude language in the chat will not be tolerated anymore.
Too many rude words in the chat will result in ban. "

And as I am a good person, a little help here.

Albert said I  was reportedly not even need to guess by who. I will not lie, I  use the "laugh" many times but that I can stop. But anyway, before coming to say that other players are breaking the rules, review the ones you break too.
Back to top Go down
Rewy
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Rewy

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 04:01

Talking about the real world, were all regulars here.
Maybe be a man about it and tell the person to stop it in a decent normal way, rather then the first words u wrote ''stop the fucking spam'' and "fuck off" . Yeah we all use our commands sometimes one more then the other, but if anyone would get annoyed by it and asked to stop it in a decent way (no u dont have to get on your kneeS for that nestor a.k.a Trogl@nBacks, Poseidon, Nes, RΞV [R] Nestor, =[rE-N]= Nestor) i would respect that. So not too waste more time on this.
Heres some advice for ya

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (just a little bit)
Find out what it means.scratch
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 05:31

Aguilero wrote:

Rewy wrote:

Reply to both of you and the rest of the comments that may receive in the future this topic:

• Remember who breaks the rules first before asking for respect.

• No respect on spamming.

• No respect on trolling.

• No respect to hypocrisy.

• No respect to bullshit.

Peace in Flames!

- Take care. Very Happy
- Nestor.
Back to top Go down
Major Tom
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Major Tom

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-03-10, 13:06

Nestor young man, my dear...

The only 'real" problem we got here is your unfriendly behavior, you can report some troubles... In a friendly way... The first post was OK.

Now you're rude, unfriendly and insulting.
I won't tolerate such rage in our playground. The pic you've posted with the finger, your unconstructive sarcasms and your insults are the problem we gotta solve.
You've been too far up there !

Think about it, apologize in private chat if your mature enough... And know that lot of others players reported your rude behavior too often in my opinion.

That will be your last "bad ambience" you will bring in our playground.
Next time you're out.

I lock that topic.
I don't want to see that carrying on anywhere else.

All of you my dears members... Take a breath before posting... This is a community of good friends, not a sink for raging thoughts.

Let it be known.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime2016-08-04, 21:07

Killogy wrote:
I found some plugins to prevent vocalize spamming.

Other plugins from the same Author, (requires Scene Processor plugin)

Scene Processor plugin

------
Vocalize Anti-Flood

For Administrators;

Vocalize Admin Commands

Due to new reports of players abusing vocalizer (e.g. ggregory678 and xXLogXx) I've quickly installed the suggested "Vocalize Anti-Flood" plugins on server 18 and 19.
I hope the plugins will work and won't cause new problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocalizer Anti-Flood   Vocalizer Anti-Flood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocalizer Anti-Flood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alServ2000 :: LEFT 4 DEAD 2 :: [L4D2] Plugins & rules-