PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Custom maps for Realism expert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

Custom maps for Realism expert Empty
PostSubject: Custom maps for Realism expert   Custom maps for Realism expert Icon_minitime2016-09-04, 14:07

Hello all,

last months i discover new advancing gameplay, named Realism expert.
Only fun there is to play custom maps, but is very hard, since CI one hit damage you by 20 HP.

So for that type of game is good custom maps with wooden boxes, which u destroy, and inside are supplies to fill backpack, and made this mode playable even alone.

Here is pic of what boxes i mean.
Custom maps for Realism expert <a href=Custom maps for Realism expert 550_screenshots_20160904143633_1" />

So i testing maps by alphabetical order, (order used from here:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in gungamemod, load maps and search this boxes, then mark on piece of paper custom map. Currently im in letter D.

Maps which one got boxes for now are:

Arena of the Dead 2
Back To School
Beldurra
Blood Proof
Blood Tracks
Carried Off
City 17 2
Dark Wood
Dead Flag Blues 2
Dead Getaway
Dead Street 13
DeadCity II

This mean i currently test for boxes about 30+ custom maps, and server host more than 100. So im not over jet with job.

Attention!!!

i didnt test map   Dead Before Dawn Too, since link in our page (http://h2378406.stratoserver.net/l4d2/campaigns/overview.php?game=l4d2)  
open map not in gamemaps, open it here:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and this file .vpk got a virus!!!!!

Soon i will be write a guide for alserv 2017 realism (like my other steam guides for Versus and gungamemod) and explain how to best play this mod in expert difficulty, and what plugins server got.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/

Custom maps for Realism expert
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1