PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

[SUGGESTION] moar skins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Kahlua Von Heart
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Captain Kahlua Von Heart

[SUGGESTION] moar skins! Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime2016-10-18, 14:29

So basically I had an idea, which I personally (obviously) think is great! bounce

So if this is possible it would be great.

Alright my idea is (and please say it's possible) that when we buy weapons or find weapons (and remember to say its possible) they had a variation of 5 different "types" as in 5 different skins. How awesome would that be? So for example when you !buy (and do say it's possible) and click on for example katana (which you have to do fast, cos zombies) it will give you a random one. Now if you don't have any skins (or maybe we make a skin pack?) they'll all look the same, but if you do !buy katana, you can do !buy katana1 or !buy katana2 and so on.

Furthermore, if this sort of magical unicorn-fairy-technology is possible, maybe we can do the same with skins? How AWESOME wouldn't that be?

And to make a conclusion, this is what I have to say.

DIVERSITY. EMBRACE IT PEOPLE. (and do say it's possible!)
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime2016-10-20, 18:58

Sorry.
I have no idea how this could work.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kahlua Von Heart
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Captain Kahlua Von Heart

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime2016-10-20, 22:29

HAHAHA, ME EITHER lol! lol! lol!

It would be cool though cheers
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime2016-10-20, 23:14

i think is not possible. Reason is, when u got multiple skins for same object, like 3 skins for katana, 4 skins for ellis, 6 skins for shotgun, only 1 may be applied in game for same object.

I read that in steam discussions.

To make it possible, u must put skins in server, and skin1 katana- replace katana, skin2 katana - replace knife, skin3 katana - replace machette. Only that way, but if u read weapons statistics, about speed weapons and damage, and u cant put katana instead of knife, or other meele, its imposible.
And other stuff is, players who dont have installed skins may have issues playing in server, or fail connect on it, like u dont have custom map which one is loaded in server.

This question is maybe for moders, and skin makers.
So Emil, you may ask here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guys here put request skins, and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Captain Kahlua Von Heart
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Captain Kahlua Von Heart

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime2016-10-20, 23:48

Aaaaaaaawh. Oh well Crying or Very sad

It coulda been fun, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] moar skins!   [SUGGESTION] moar skins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] moar skins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1