PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Help, I got ban from the servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

Help, I got ban from the servers Empty
PostSubject: Help, I got ban from the servers   Help, I got ban from the servers Icon_minitime2013-09-01, 17:38

HELP! I got ban because of friendly fire, this guy kept running in front of me and I also accidentally burn some which got them killed. ALL THIS HAPPEN IN EXPERT.

How long will I be ban? is the ban permanent? oh my gawd I love this server so much.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: Help, I got ban from the servers   Help, I got ban from the servers Icon_minitime2013-09-01, 18:28

Pls read Server rules. FF Bans between 30 and 60 minutes. Its a securety plugin to keep away 1 time joiners they only kill teammates Smile
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Help, I got ban from the servers   Help, I got ban from the servers Icon_minitime2013-09-01, 19:23

Like Xeno said: Check the forum.
There is a sticky post describing the Team Attack Counter and the ban stuff: https://alserv2000.forumotion.com/t112-team-attack-counter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, I got ban from the servers   Help, I got ban from the servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help, I got ban from the servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1