PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Testing new plugin: Super Tanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Empty
PostSubject: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-07, 09:02

Currently we are testing the Super Tanks plug-in on alServ2018.
Settings for the plugin needs to be adjusted.
Maybe dynamic too depending on the number of players.
All in all it was fun yesterday to play on expert with the Super Tanks.
Tell us what you think.
Back to top Go down
FresH MeaT
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-07, 09:15

Super tanks ?Shocked
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-07, 09:54

This one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FresH MeaT
Running dead
Running dead

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-07, 10:45

Oh,16 unique tanks?Need a big gun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-08, 22:14

Just confronted a Gravity Tank and it was quite cool! But i'm not sure if all these type of Tanks will be as cool as this particular one..i had once confront a final Tank (at my first online-gaming steps/3 months ago, lol!), at Infinity Servers, who's name was "The Boss" (LMAO) with 5 forms you had to beat..Gravity, Warp, Cobalt, Ghost and Meteor..it was fun , yes!..but i'm a little bit sceptical to be honest...Maybe with the proper adjustment of the plugin's settings it would be very interesting and joyful to play indeed. Only time will tell, hehe! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-09, 05:33

Cool or not the fact is that new Tanks are real pain in the ass, haha! (i can say that, after confronting many of them/the 5th forme that i mentioned at the previous post was Fire Tank not Meteor) Laughing 
Is it possible that the new plugin caused a problem to the Boost Speed power at Gun Game Mode?!..i was trying to use it (while battling the new Tanks) but the speed remains normal (even if the game says the opposite!)...Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-09, 07:16

I have disabled super tanks.
Maybe you can try boost speed again after new map load.
Mighty Stomp Foot plugin is installed too.
Maybe this makes problems with speed boost.
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-09, 07:49

Good morning Albert! Boost Speed works like a charm again! Very Happy  So Mighty Stomp Foot plugin wasn't the problem.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-09, 08:55

Thanks for testing.
I will look into it later.
Maybe another tank plugin is better for gungamemod.
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: This was the Super Tank mod.   Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-11, 12:30

This was the Tank mod that I was referring to the other day(link below), the current 16types of super tanks are really unbalanced and frustrating to play with.

Its **** loads of fun when you're the only one left and all your teamates are dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-11, 12:42

I read about that plugin too.
It makes problems on many servers and may not play well together with other plugins.
And it has been unapproved.
Maybe I'll try it some day.
But super tanks is fun too.
You never know if you get a tank combination which you can handle at the end
Back to top Go down
Bass-Ment™
Running Dead
Running Dead
Bass-Ment™

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-12, 03:14

Zack Zack Pinkie Pie wrote:

Its **** loads of fun when you're the only one left and all your teamates are dead.
Yeah this is the plugin (sort of) i was referring too at my previous post..btw i decided that i don't like the Gravity Tank at all!..this ugly dude hates me so much and the feelings are mutual Laughing I kindly request to dismiss him Albert Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-13, 19:23

Yes, Gravity Tank and Warp Tank can be annoying^^
But I think it adds some spice to the game.
You never know when they will come.
When you fail in a map, other tanks will come in the next attempt.
If some map is really hard with certain tanks or super tanks at all, tell me and I can configure it.
Back to top Go down
Sumske
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Sumske

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-15, 04:18

And whats about error404's Special Tanks plugin, it worked also fine with the gungamemod?

And yeah, i'm sorry for being away this long time... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime2013-09-15, 08:13

Hi!

Welcome back.
Yes, good idea.
We could try that plugin too.
Will have a look later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing new plugin: Super Tanks    Testing new plugin: Super Tanks  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing new plugin: Super Tanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1