PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

How to kill Super Tanks for new players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Funny_Ronin
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Funny_Ronin

How to kill Super Tanks for new players Empty
PostSubject: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime2013-12-11, 13:56

Don't forget BE NOT A CHICKEN. You must show him who is DADDY or MUMMY.  

Ice Tank

Don't use melee. This tank can freeze you if you are too close. Throw molotov, stay away and give him lead.

Этот танк настоящий отморозок держись подальше от него и кидай молотов, не забудь накормить его свинцом как следует. Одного удара достаточно чтобы он тебя заморозил на несколько секунд.

Ghost Tank

It is almost invisible. Don't use melee it can take away one. If you see special infected at first kill it because it can become almost invisible too.

Один из самых коварных танков. Он почти невидим и рядом находящиеся боссы тоже приобретают его способность быть почти невидимым. Пожалуй самое плохое это то что с рукопашкой его не замочиш, потому что он их обирает.

Smasher (Slow) Tank

If you see this tank don't use melee. He is black and slow. Stay away and thrown molotov and if you see that someone thrown molotov don't thrown molotov too, wait when tank get out of fire and then thrown molotov. If you think you are Rambo and use melee you will die like a FOOL because it is the most powerful tank.

Не используй рукопашку. Этот танк черный и медленный. Держись подальше и кидай молотов. Если увидел что кто то кинул молотов не кидай туда же, танк от этого не получит двойной урон. НЕ КОРЧИ ИЗ СЕБЯ РЕМБО ты помрешь как дурак. Слоу Танк самый сильный танк с одного удара может убить.    

Jockey Tank

This MAKAKA MONKEY very very very nervous people. All team must kill this f!@#$%g tank as fast as they can. Don't run use melee. Don't let him reproduce. If all team will use melee and attack like a horde you will show him who are zookeeper. If you see that everyone or most of all players run then thrown molotov and run too.

Эта МАКАКА ПЕРЕРОСТОК самая бесючая в нашем сообществе. Руби рукопашкой и держись тыльной стороны этой обезьяны. Если вся тима держится в сторонке кинь молотов и беги грысть семки. Одному зарубить танка подсилу лишь опытным игрокам или удачливым, бывает танк пристанет к кому нибудь и не отстает ИСПОЛЬЗУЙ МОМЕНТ И РУБИ ЕГО.
Чуть не забыл о самом главном эта МАКАКА кидается жокеями.

Shield (Propane) Tank

It just want to play with you. It thrown propane to you and you should thrown it back to him and blow it up then you broke his shield and can do some damage to him. When it has shield you can't do some damage to him. When you broke his shield his in shock and IT'S TIME FOR MELEE, DO SOME BURGER TANK or just thrown molotov but be careful, don't hurt your teammates.

Hulk Tank

It think that it is Hulk. It love jump like Hulk. Just stay away when it jump and use melee when it on the ground. It can't thrown stones or other things and it is poor when it is room. Stay in a house and let it come in. it will be your trap.

Teleport Tank

Don't run don't escape because it can teleportation. You see that it want to thrown stone to you and you try to escape then it catch you because it thrown teleport stones. It will teleport where stones land. DON'T FORGET ABOUT MELEE.

Ice (Speedy) Tank  

It don't need any teleport stones because it is very fast so fast that you see his blue shadow. Don't thrown molotov it is useless. Don't run it is useless too.
Don't know what to do. USE MELEE, it helps me many times. Buy incendiary ammo to urn the tank. 

Fire Tank

Don't thrown molotov, it's not work. if you want to thrown something thrown bile bomb and use melee. Don't use pipe bomb you can hurt your teammates.

Zombie Tank

Use melee when there are no zombies. At first thrown bile bomb after thrown molotov if you haven't molotov thrown pipe bomb. Zombie Tank reproduce zombies. When you thrown bile all zombies attack Tank when you thrown molotov you burn them all. If all team have enough bile and molotov don't use melee just stay away.  

Useful advice

If you see that nobody attack tank they run or try to escape. Do what they do too don't be a hero. You will die alone. You are just a WALKING FRI-CHICKEN for tanks. Only a team of walking fri-chickens can kill tank.  

Useful advice #2

Last days we have real super tanks with 60000hp or 30000hp. Stay away of these tanks. You can see their hp just write !afk in chat.  

I will write about other tanks next time and sorry for my English.

Last edited by Funny Ronin on 2014-01-19, 12:45; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime2013-12-11, 17:12

Nice info.
Thanks for writing it.
I have moved the topic to the alServ2018 forum because the Super Tanks plugin is only installed on alServ2018 and alServ2019.
And I have changed the title to "Super Tanks" so that it is clear that this topic is about the "Super Tanks".
Back to top Go down
Gudzon The Mad
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Gudzon The Mad

PostSubject: Re: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime2013-12-12, 02:49

alBert, please consider makin even more ubertanks with +- 50-100k hp please. I cant feed my hunger with those sissy little tanks of those  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime2013-12-12, 18:44

Gudzon The Mad wrote:
alBert, please consider makin even more ubertanks with +- 50-100k hp please. I cant feed my hunger with those sissy little tanks of those  What a Face

So you play on Expert difficulty and it is still too easy for you?
Nice.
Then I have to think about how to make it more challenging without breaking the balance.
Back to top Go down
Gudzon The Mad
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Gudzon The Mad

PostSubject: Re: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime2013-12-12, 23:06

Nope. Not easy, but you getting use to it. But multiple tanks anywhere would nice on a random occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kill Super Tanks for new players   How to kill Super Tanks for new players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kill Super Tanks for new players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1