PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

alServ2019 is ****** up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

alServ2019 is ****** up Empty
PostSubject: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime2014-02-08, 18:27

I'm not sure if this is just me but the lighting on Coop is really messed up, did you guys changed the light_env or something? The game now has terrible lighting causing the world to feel bland. Also the double toggle light thing doesn't work, it keeps going on and off and into random places without me switching them on or off. =-=

Hope you guys can check this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
GMagic96
Running dead
Running dead
GMagic96

PostSubject: Re: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime2014-02-08, 21:47

Well, I think that the lighting is a quite annoying for me. For it, I take the light 2 times for deactivate this special lighting and play with normal lighting. When you start a new map, the special lighting turn on, then, you need to turn off it again.

But when I used it, I didn't see any problem.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime2014-02-08, 23:06

Zack Zack Pinkie Pie wrote:
I'm not sure if this is just me but the lighting on Coop is really messed up, did you guys changed the light_env or something? The game now has terrible lighting causing the world to feel bland. Also the double toggle light thing doesn't work, it keeps going on and off and into random places without me switching them on or off. =-=

Nothing has been changed on 19.
I didn't see any problem.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime2014-02-09, 12:34

Can you check that on the other servers please.
Do you see the same there?
On which map especially? (official and/or custom maps?)
Have you tried to remove everything from your addons folder just to be sure that the client is not the problem.
Back to top Go down
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime2014-02-11, 15:18

alBert2000 wrote:

Can you check that on the other servers please.
Do you see the same there?
On which map especially? (official and/or custom maps?)
Have you tried to remove everything from your addons folder just to be sure that the client is not the problem.

I'll test it out as soon as I can back on the servers. I was banned I'm sure GCmagic informed you. =-=
I have gotten any new addons since the game's last update and even my old ones aren't updated since then. I'll see if my sister has the same issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alServ2019 is ****** up   alServ2019 is ****** up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alServ2019 is ****** up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1