PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Empty
PostSubject: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime2014-03-22, 08:58

After getting in contact with MakeN recently he offered his help as admin on L4D.
I know him for a long time from different servers.
He enjoys playing L4D on expert (like I do).

I hope we can establish the L4D servers as a challenging place for all dedicated fans according to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Since our servers are international servers English is and stays the primary language.
No extended discussion in other language (chat/mic) will be tolerated.
No votekick abuse will be tolerated.
And so on (check the server rules)
I got many reports about how the L4D servers are occupied by some "black sheeps".
They votekick other players to use the server as their own.
They do not tolerate other players and e.g. earlier difficulty votes of other players.

We had a real nice session yesterday on L4D just like in good old times.
Nice difficulty (Expert and r0r 2/4).
Nice players from all over the world (very few "Black Sheeps" every now and then).
Sometimes we needed more attempts to finish a map and therefore it was a nice challenge but not frustrating.

All in all I hope we can give L4D some more attention again and establish a challenging experience for all who like to play on higher difficulty (I really need to make a plugin to workaround the occasional problem of lobbies joining with easy difficulty. z_difficulty can't be used in this session etc. And I really don't want to host anything on Easy difficulty)
Back to top Go down
TaRoN
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
TaRoN

PostSubject: Re: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime2014-03-22, 15:39

CONGRATULATION MakeN and L4D Servers -)
Back to top Go down
Maken
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Maken

PostSubject: Re: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime2014-03-23, 18:49

Hi all, Thank you my friend and yes Expert is the best to play L4D. To all remember check Steam Group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , in case alBert is no online, all of you can leave comments on forum or on steam group, if im online and in the servers are some problematic players just let me know and ill do all i can to make the orden.

@TaRoN
Thank you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Xenothris
Admin Bronie

PostSubject: Re: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime2014-03-24, 11:46

Moin from the north.

congratulations Maken for the admin. Hope we will play some round soon as I can.

cu Xeno
Back to top Go down
Maken
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Maken

PostSubject: Re: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime2014-03-24, 22:59

Hi Xeno, how are you? thank you my friend, i hope too Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info   New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New admin: "MakeN" and some L4D info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1