PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Bots don't attack anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

Bots don't attack anymore Empty
PostSubject: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 12:10

Hi albert. I've just played on the server a few minutes ago and I noticed that the AI behaves strangely. They don't shoot the ordinary zombies thus they get easly immobilized because of this while they actually react to the special infecteds. Hope you can sort this problem out. I tested it and they did this on both the hotel map and both on hard rain. They just become useless.
Thank you very much and hope you can take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 14:05

Hi!

Thanks for the info.
I've created a separate topic with your posting.

I've connected quickly to check.
Bots really didn't attack anymore.
The just came with me but didn't shoot anymore.
Strange issue.
Server console output shows nothing special.

I've restarted the server and the bots are ok again.
I don't know the root cause for that.
The GunGame config didn't change for quite a long time.

So please post a little message here when that happens again.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 18:35

Sure will tell you about it if it ever happens again. I'm glad that this issue could be solved easly without any major problem or config modification. I just wanted to tell you about this because I've never seen this happen before and I was kinda surprised too.
No problem you can count on me. But right now I've just got a new job so I can start working again  afro  , I feel so excited  bounce  so because of my job I will play much less on the servers, but will keep an eye on it once I can.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-16, 21:22

VIVONX wrote:
But right now I've just got a new job so I can start working again  afro  , I feel so excited  bounce  so because of my job I will play much less on the servers, but will keep an eye on it once I can.
Good to hear about your new job.
I wish you all the best.
Whenever you have trouble with zombies at your job you can call for help here^^
Back to top Go down
RoddyGotEm
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
RoddyGotEm

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-30, 12:56

Just somewhat encountered thins on the hotel campaign. The bots were killing normals but doing nothing when i was attacked by specials :/
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-06-30, 13:19

RoddyGotEm wrote:
Just somewhat encountered thins on the hotel campaign. The bots were killing normals but doing nothing when i was attacked by specials :/

Have you tried changing the campaign?
And then back to hotel.
Would be interesting if this solves the issue.
I cannot test that at the moment.
But I could restart the server if changing campaign would not work.
Back to top Go down
RoddyGotEm
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
RoddyGotEm

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime2014-07-01, 06:36

They were fine on other maps Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bots don't attack anymore   Bots don't attack anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bots don't attack anymore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1