PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

I got banned by bullies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmeleon
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Charmeleon

I got banned by bullies Empty
PostSubject: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime2015-01-03, 03:58

Hi Albert, I am writing you to report something that some players did to me out of nothing. These players always play on alserv2022 Vs  from around 19:00 pm forward. They are Nutella from Peru, Soul and Patty from Chile.

The fact is that these guys, especially Nutella is always threatening everyone that don't like him, He always calls them names and uses rude language in Spanish, that's why I don't like playing on his team and I, have to admit, change teams every time the server puts us together on the same team randomly because if I don't, he will votekick me or will kick anyone who doesn't like him like I said before.

So, I've been recently banned by him and I would like you to get me back in the game once more   Basketball  please. He uses some cheats or something to get away with his. I don't know if you could but also I would like to get immunity to this, or at least, to kicks.  (My username is Leumas).        
                                                             Thanks   Smile
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime2015-01-03, 08:45

Hi.
Thanks for the info.
I'll have a look asap.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime2015-01-03, 10:26

Please use the following command in chat to get the server time:

Code:
thetime

So you can report the server time and not your local time.
This helps to check the log files.

I don't find any ban for you.
And a normal player cannot ban other players.

On Versus I've found votekick very often.
I don't know what they are doing there all the time.

In the google translation of all that spanish chat I also could not find inapporpriate language.

So I'm not sure what to do now.

Maybe I should just allow legit players for now on.
Many problems came from nosteam players anyway.
Some changed their SteamID to evade bans etc.

We also don't have admins playing on Versus often.
And I don't have the time to search all the logs and chats for players behaving bad.

Maybe a spanish speaking admin could check the chat.

Or you could give some chat samples of rude language.
You can see all the chat on the HLstatsX website.

For now I'll add a little ban to all who use votekick very often without explaining anything in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime2015-01-04, 05:34

I have read the game chat about this.

Some users "nutella, soul, Masterkiller, Patty, Jheison " agree to kick other players to free a slot for a friend or because they don´t like.

They use rude language against others. pendejo = asshole, they behave as if they owned the server, kicking others for fun.

Jheison says he is an admin, and he says has recorded m4matadorloquendo using a Wallhack.

About soul player, Jheison said to patty to bypass the ban.

I will ban Masterkiller, Patty

See ya
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime2015-01-04, 20:03

Thank you Killogy.
I've banned Jheison too for pretending to be admin and votekick abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned by bullies   I got banned by bullies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned by bullies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1