PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Steam connection issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

Steam connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Steam connection issues   Steam connection issues Icon_minitime2015-01-17, 17:50

Hello,

I-m trying to connect to my Steam account but with no luck. The Steam store works fine.

Do you guys have issues connecting to your Steam account?
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: Steam connection issues   Steam connection issues Icon_minitime2015-01-17, 17:56

UPDATE:

I was able to connect, Steam has some issues i guess. Too many zombies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Steam connection issues   Steam connection issues Icon_minitime2015-01-17, 20:46

Sometimes i have conecting issues too on steam. Usually because the servers are under maintenance. Something i do to be able to know if i'm the only one or not, i go on twitter and on search i write "steam down" so in the new tweets section i can see a bunch of people complaining about steam at the same time.

But never forget, LORD GABEN never let us down... lol!
Back to top Go down
creationn
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
creationn

PostSubject: Re: Steam connection issues   Steam connection issues Icon_minitime2015-01-19, 09:43

Indeed, it connects but after a while. So if you ask me senior Gaben need more grease monkeys around the servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam connection issues   Steam connection issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steam connection issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1