PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Request to play L4D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Request to play L4D Empty
PostSubject: Request to play L4D   Request to play L4D Icon_minitime2015-05-09, 08:34

I've got a PM:
Code:
*Do you still play left4dead i would like to play a campaign with you

Yes, I still play and like L4D.
But at the moment I'm quite busy and when I have some time I play  some sniper game ("Sniper Elite 2", "Sniper Zombie Army", ...)
You can see me on Steam from time to time.
So just send me a little chat message if you want to play a little campaign.

Oh, and currently I prefer the Pure L4D and L4D2 Servers.
It is fun to go back to the roots and play without any additional supplies like buy system or gungame weapons etc.
With only 4 players and scarce resources the team has to stick together and help each other far more as you can see it on servers with many more players and buy system and selfhelp etc.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nightmare

Request to play L4D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to play L4D   Request to play L4D Icon_minitime2015-05-10, 16:28

I play sniper elite too xD
I would like to play with you in 2018(coop) or 2022(versus), however i'm a nonsteam player, so i no know how to add you, However generally i play all the Saturdays and Sundays almost all the day in 2021 or when im not there im in 2022, so please tell me when and to what hour you can Smile

Back to top Go down

Request to play L4D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1