PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Zack Zack Pinkie Pie

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Empty
PostSubject: EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.   EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Icon_minitime2015-09-04, 20:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Header
DESCRIPTION. wrote:

Evolve is a true next generation multiplayer shooter featuring addictive adrenaline-pumping 4v1 action. One player-controlled monster must evade and outsmart a team of four uniquely skilled playable hunters.

EVOLVE IS FREE TO PLAY ON STEAM UNTIL MONDAY OR WHATEVER REGION YOU'RE ON.

Season One DLC characters are also unlocked free for those who buy the discounted game(up to 75% in some regions) on this weekend.

So hope along and find me if you decide to try it out, and if you're thinking about buying it on steam and have questions regarding the game that you want to know before you make a purchase feel free to ask me.

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_7458227a82aa9f5f2b2ddc1b0615fa4e282a8978.600x338
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_4cf4f77f68099d294441d0e84c83397bfd43017d.600x338
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_52a58c72c0b48d4773b47c7758215ab11e53cac2.600x338
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_acbbca669db28c8e0bf23958d46d86950ac3159f.116x65
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_60bcdaec92fa46743869e1b33415076a5b5a0b18.600x338
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Ss_76d5ec9bcf9aff4cd454f583fa9fcfc9f4ba3faf.600x338
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. 2K_Evolve_E3_Screenshot_03
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. 2560407-2k_evolve_e3_screenshot_10
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Tumblr_ngse94nkBZ1tsudjko1_500
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Tumblr_ngse94nkBZ1tsudjko2_500
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Tumblr_ngse94nkBZ1tsudjko3_500
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Tumblr_ngse94nkBZ1tsudjko6_500
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. 2K_EVOLVE_WRAITH_ABDUCTION_1
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Evolve_behemoth_fight_3
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Evolve-Behemoth_Screenshot_001
EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Evolve-Behemoth_Wallpaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/mistar_z/
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.   EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included. Icon_minitime2015-09-04, 21:21

This game is crap...

I was playing the closed beta, didn't like it, so i don't bother at all.

But hey, that's just my opinion and opinions are like a**holes everybody got one.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

EVOLVE is Free to play until Monday on steam. New monster and DLC characters included.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1