PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Someone is interested into create a versus team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vector
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Vector

Someone is interested into create a versus team? Empty
PostSubject: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 16:37

For challenges and also because play with random players is frustrating and boring
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 17:47

Are you trying to create something like "pro versus team"? Such team will destroy all "random player teams" and they simply will quit.
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 18:03

Kotory wrote:
Are you trying to create something like "pro versus team"? Such team will destroy all "random player teams" and they simply will quit.
I think he tries to have a group of people from this website who plays the game regularly and have alread acquired big amount of skills in it.
He's just simply bored with newbees and unknown players.
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 18:20

It is not so easy. If you'll able to find good teammates, you'll need enemies with near the same skill, otherwise it will be even more boring than game with newbies
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 18:29

What I meant is a full team (6v6) so that they are evenly balanced because one side will fill the survivors while the other the infecteds however even in a pro team there are people with different skills. For instance if I take you Kotory as an example you will most likely able to overpower most of the other residents who were here some time ago 'cause you are so good. That's the another problem here.
Back to top Go down
Kotory
Running dead
Running dead
Kotory

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 18:39

6 vs 6 already makes sense. Maybe some kind of small challenge between resident players?
Back to top Go down
VIVONX
Running dead
Running dead
VIVONX

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 19:03

As I've said before not every player are equally skilled. You would troll on most of the other players here because of your skill level. That would make it dull for those who aren't at your level.
Even in a 6vs 6 situation you should balance out the teams. I mean let's say I play on one side and you on the other one otherwise if we are in the same team the two of us would stomp the enemy team easily because we two are really good.
Those 6 people should look like this : 3 really good players and 3 not that good players. Same on the other side.
What kind of challenge?
Back to top Go down
Vector
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Vector

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime2015-05-22, 21:25

More than find pro players what I truly want is to find some friends, that like to play versus and have a friendly behaviour. Also would be fun to try funny things in matches, like smoker+hunter or smoker+charger, insta kills in some maps. That with random people is something impossible to do

@Kotory: I really doubt that i can find more than 5 friends, being optimistic probably only 3
@VIVONX: to play left4dead alone is like to play leagueoflegends or hon with random players, sometimes you have a good synergy with your team and sometimes you have bad synergy with them but in both cases is not fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone is interested into create a versus team?   Someone is interested into create a versus team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone is interested into create a versus team?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1