PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Empty
PostSubject: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-11, 22:13

When playing today I've recognized that custom maps do not reset to hotel map anymore when finished.
I hope that is fixed that now.
When you see some strange things then post it here so that I can have a look.
I think this problem was there for quite some time but nobody reported it so it was not fixed till today.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-12, 07:29

Is that happend to all servers?
When I play at 2021 and load custom map, it works only from c1hotel. If try load custom from passing or some other maps, first when im disconected, server load c1hotel, and must go there and vote another time for custom map. Is that normal?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-12, 13:37

This sounds like another bug.
Did that happen on other servers too?
Or only on 21?
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-12, 14:50

I try this only at 2021, and vith !votemap command. If using other default maps from menu, not happend.
Another looklike bug is at 2021, ven I play 2 live + 2 bots, and I die, and use spell come back from hell, I spawn, but server after 60 sec spawn 5th bot. This bot is I tink dead bot waiting to release from some room or toilette. Then play is divided 2 live persons + 3 bots. If I play default difficulity, that raise one level up, because you have programmed in server to svitch difficulity ven is 5 survivors to heavier. But this is not so important. this is maybe unusual, and important only if I play vith new player vith low runk, and for him is difficult, and then i must change diff to normal, so new player have chance to survive.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-12, 19:45

The GunGame plugin is quite old and these glitches could come from combination with other plugins too.
Hard to fix these things.
Plugins which spawn bots for more than 4 players and "come back from hell" may also conflict.
Does this also happen when more than 4 human players are connected?
E.g. when 5 human players are playing and one died and then uses "come back from hell".
Is there also one bot more around then (like 5 humans and 1 bot)?
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-12, 22:19

jes, i experience before couple of month this situation. 4 live players, come back from hell, and 5th bot. All plugins worg fine together, and that is conflict between them, but this not interrupt joy of gameplay.
Wery difficult is once when server is full (10 players) and lotts of newcommers, and everybody going in his way. Didnt get far ( 10m from saferoom) because i allvays try help others.
In comparacy vith that, i cant call 5th bot problem to worhy of attention.
Problem vith gungamemod is when new players spawn, and se there is no weapons or nothing to scavenge, they just disconnect. They dont experience the feel of collecting points, ranks and upgrades because on other servers you dont have that. And people give up before even true play gungame. This is the reason why on some other post someone ask you to change name of gungame to more friendly name, but this dont solve interest of players.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-13, 08:00

Ok.
Maybe I'll have a look in the plugins when I have some time.
Maybe I can figure out why there is an extra bot sometimes.

And I have added "RPG" to the GunGameMod server name.
Also renamed the GunGameMod forum.
And I wrote some notes to the MOTD in game as well.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-13, 16:05

I think i know why. By default (single or multiplayer) when you or bots die, after 2 mins spawn again, in some storrage room. This command dont know that i'm alive because come back from hell, and execute extra bot.
Today i try at beginning of mission die with yetpack (fall down) or suicide bomb, and everytime i got extra bot. In situation when i have 10 bots, difficulity was advanced, but not expert. (4 players is normal, 5+ is advanced, and somevhere is expert).
And jes, server is configurated to have 10 players, and in some time it was me + 10 bots.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-13, 18:51

myljach wrote:
I think i know why. By default (single or multiplayer) when you or bots die, after 2 mins  spawn again,  in some storrage room. This command dont know that i'm alive because come back from hell, and execute extra bot.
Today i try at beginning of mission die with yetpack (fall down) or suicide bomb, and everytime i got extra bot. In situation when i have 10 bots, difficulity was advanced, but not expert. (4 players is normal, 5+ is advanced, and somevhere is expert).
And jes, server is configurated to have 10 players, and in some time it was me + 10 bots.

Expert is not enforced anymore. See here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-27, 10:53

I play yesterday and problem of extra bots is solved by Albert or autosolve. I try jetpack, go up, and die, and fast use come back from hell, and after 3-4 bots ( me + 7 bots) server make servercheck, and massage appears - client 1, fake 3. And this will disable extra bots. Time taken: about 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
alBert2000
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
alBert2000

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-27, 14:48

Actually it seems to be a bug that you can use "come back from hell" so often in one map.
That powers should work only once per map.
Not sure how to solve that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime2015-06-27, 15:23

this is not a problem, i forgot write exact matrix of situation: i use jetpack, then die, in copy/paste fast /weapons, then use come back from hell, and in same time i revive myself, end level is over, remembering im fall down/dead, and level restart. After restart, is one bot extra. Than i use Jetpack, die, backhell, level ends, and bot again extra. After 5 mins i got 10 bots and restarted 7 levels behind, and then conter reduce to 4 players, by checking survivor 1 ; fake 3.
And thats it!
Sometimes in new lewel i fast use jetpack (after death before) and level rememers, and restrict jetpeck to one.
This is only testing, not playing in that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel   Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug fixed: Custom maps reset to hotel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1