PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Ban and another characters to make it ten.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khomme
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Khomme

Ban and another characters to make it ten. Empty
PostSubject: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime2015-09-16, 22:50

Hey!I have been banned from the server. Reason is: "Inappropriate Language" which is kinda true, but it wasn't in a serious way.I know all of those players I was playing with since a long time.They are not offended.For sure I wouldn't talk to random people like this.If I'll get unbanned I will be good little boy. bounce  thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime2015-09-17, 01:46

Killogy, i know Khomme from other an other server. He's not lying they are friends, i know those guys for quite a time.

Can you unban him? Because it's a trash talk between friends. He don't deserve 2 months ban.
Back to top Go down
Killogy
sprinting dead
sprinting dead
Killogy

PostSubject: Re: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime2015-09-17, 13:00

Shocked

Someone reported him:

Submitted 09-13-15 01:16
Reason 2015-09-12 22:00:11
U BITCHFACEBUTTHEADNIGGAHOE. cursing and stuff, look at
the chathistory, its repulsive

-----------------------

I haven't double standards , I am a single criterion.

2015-09-12 22:00:11 U BITCHFACEBUTTHEADNIGGAHOE.
2015-09-12 22:01:56 FUCK YOU.
2015-09-12 22:02:12 SHUT UP AND BLEED U MOTHERFUCKER Very Happy.
2015-09-12 22:13:01 stop being a betch bella Very Happy.
2015-09-12 22:13:32 he can suck my dick too.
2015-09-12 22:14:21 like a fuckiung kindergarden Very Happy.
2015-09-12 22:21:03 these milksheikh retards.

Last 2 or 3 lines refer to milksheikh server. Khomme was an admin there and now permanent banned because too many bullshit talking  affraid same for friends. I do not know whether justified or not. I see the "Smile" thing also so I can think it wasn't in a serious way. Anyway, hurts my eyes to see this kind of vulgarity.

http://sourcebans.milksheikh.nl/index.php?p=banlist&page=1

But if he want to spit out all his bullshit here, this is not the correct place to do it.  Evil or Very Mad

If he can not hold back with their friends,  why he would with other players??

As you all already know, our VS server if full of latin players +95% of players are peruvians, and +90% of them are vulgar players, insulting everyday (son of a bitch, faggots, slut, assholes, fucker, I fuck your mom, nigga, etc...), teamkillers and vote abusers.

They were playing on other server, but Peru country was banned because peruvians manners and behaviour. Now they come here to spit out all their shits they eats everyday.

Ban and another characters to make it ten. 2hi1qfb

So why I should tolerate this bullshit from Khomme on our Realism server? just because he is insulting to a friends who they never get offended??.

Severs rules apply to everyone.

SERVER RULES wrote:
Rude language in chat

Be polite in the chat.
Rude language in the chat will not be tolerated anymore.
Too many rude words in the chat will result in ban.

And Nestor, you seconded this sentence:

Nestor wrote:
Snakecharmed wrote:
You don't get to visit somebody else's house, shit in the middle of the living room, and say, "It's okay, this is what we do at home."

You just made my day! So true.

Also one of the best quotes on the forum.

lol!

So this sentence must be apply to excessive vulgar talking, and insulting between friends. I´m tolerating some vulgar expresions on VS, but never so rude talking or expressions as the first 5 lines.

You stopped playing on VS as often as before because VS is full of  Jerks players.

Nestor wrote:
But yeah i don't play on versus to avoid those jerks... i play on other servers VS.

So again, Why I should bend the rules in this case, to allow this kind of manners and language, that you don´t like on VS servers?.

You stopped playing on VS, other players will stop playing on Realism (one player has complained) other players will feel uncomfortable and they will stop playing on Realism. same as you on VS.

So in your opinion (two criteria to judge the same thing), I should unban every peruvian player insulting everyday, just because they are friends, so it´s ok?  No

Basically, Khomme has not apologized, he said something like "I wouldn´t talk so bad to non-friends players, but I will continue filling the chat of insults and vulgarity towards my friends" "if non-friends players feel uncomfortable that's not my problem."

P.S: 2 months is not excessive for me.

TheDogeMadafaka :  2 month

TheDogeMadafaka wrote:
2015-09-01 05:38:59 (Team) paty es hombre xDDDD.
2015-09-01 05:34:59 (Team) puta negra de mierda.
2015-09-01 05:34:44 (Team) negra de m*****.
2015-09-01 05:34:32 (Team) la reconchaaaaaa.
2015-09-01 05:34:26 (Team) negra putaaaaaaa.
2015-09-01 05:28:16 blanco y nigga

inappropriate language - racism. nigga and white, Black slut, shit black, shit fucking black, Paty is a man.

ExtremePolluelo: 3 month
ExtremePolluelo wrote:
2015-08-30 03:19:33 y tu abrelo johana 7u7.
2015-08-30 03:31:31 por la perra de johana.
2015-08-30 03:31:36 la prostiputa.
2015-08-30 03:31:40 vendida por 5 centavos.
2015-08-30 03:32:09 GRACIAS NIÑA RATA PUTA TROLA.
2015-08-30 03:32:14 me cojo a tu vieja Wink.
2015-08-30 03:33:14 jjaaj que noob que no sabe jugar johana mira como la bañaron de semen.

inappropriate language - calling slut and bitch to a female player

and you open your ass Johana
cause the bitch of Johana
the prostitute
sold for 5 cents
Thanks rat girl slut lie
I fuck your mom
What a noob that fool who knows not play Johana see as she was bathed on cum

NYASJ30: 2 month (but I think I must extend the ban)
NYASJ30 wrote:
2015-08-27 03:35:15 negro de mierda.
2015-08-27 03:35:47 seguro sos un negro envioso a todos gas del lobezno po weon.
2015-08-27 03:36:09 negroooo.
2015-08-27 03:37:44 vomite en los dos negrosy
2015-08-27 03:37:51 que racista soy.
2015-08-27 03:38:05 justo en los niggas.
2015-08-27 03:39:58 los negros deben morir priimero es cierto.
2015-08-27 03:40:01 voy a por los negros.
2015-08-27 03:40:35 negrow
2015-08-27 03:40:50 toma mi polla con parkinson.
2015-08-27 03:41:52 nergroooo XD.
2015-08-27 04:00:56 really nigga.

Shit black
Sure you are a black envious, Lobezno gas for all of them.
Blaaaaack!!!!
I puked on two blacks
What a racist am I
Just on the niggas
Blacks must die the first ones, that´s true
I go to trap the blacks
Blaaaack
Take my cock with Parkinson
Blaaaack!!!
Really nigga

As you can read, this is what we have on VS server, Since those players were banned, VS server is more playable and enjoyable, except for lags.

Why I should tolerate this language on Realism? I´m tolerating some vulgar expressions, but I don´t like the idea of a Realism chat full of insults, just for fun, others players deserve a nice place to play, not a rudeness place.

I can reduce the length of the ban from 2 months to 1 week, (same as other players insulting) if she (Bella) forgives knomme, and if she say she has not felt offended, but unban him Rolling Eyes  ASK TO ROOT ADMINS.

I can´t tolerate racism, sexism or xenophobic expressions. Even jokingly, there is something of truth what he/she thinks.

1 week is better than permanent on milksheikh server because the same language.

Sure or maybe, If a friend of mine talk to me in the same way I would not ban him, because the trust and loyalty, but that does not mean, that pleases me, and this would cause me an emotional confict. I should or I Should not, I will lose the friendship or not? friendship or duty,
compatible or incompatible concepts Rolling Eyes

P.S : Before someone complaint about my forum avatar, I say to all, is  IN HONOR OF EVERY BANNED PLAYER complaining on forum and insulting me because they were banned for inappropriate language, same grossly insulting as previous posted latin players chats.

Is not easy being the only spaniard in here and monitoring VS server reading the chat everyday and being the only one and "bad boy" banning every latin players disrespecting to other players, it is nauseating. I´m tired, it isn't worth the time I've spent on it, It´s just a damn game, people should save their bad language for their family members.

But I'm a loyal guy towards those I consider my friends, so I do the best I can to keep VS as clean of bad things as I can.

See ya
Back to top Go down
Khomme
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Khomme

PostSubject: Re: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime2015-09-17, 13:34

I meant it like I won't talk like that if it's a problem.I can be nice boy. haha No one else was on the server when we played far as I remember so idk who did that report. Very Happy I'll tell Bella to make an account here so she can tell she isn't offended.And Milksheikh I was head admin there.We had personal reasons to dont like each other after a time.Which was cuz of a woman and me for start and then so on its not important here.Those bans are bullshit everyone knows that.Anyway thx for fast answer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime2015-09-17, 19:08

Well, you got me there.  Very Happy

Also, thanks for the info because i haven't check the Sourcebans page from Milksheikh... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban and another characters to make it ten.   Ban and another characters to make it ten. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban and another characters to make it ten.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1