PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Just a question ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aguilero
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Aguilero

Just a question ... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 03:48

Hello, I came to only question to the administrators of the servers. All your servers, you only have educated people, etc. Partly because the rules make it clear that racism, xenophobia are reasons to ban, but I've never seen anything on homophobia of the players, every day have someone commenting "that's so gay" and using "gay" as offensive to other players, including an admin, I came not to expose anyone, just to ask if it's ok to offend people according to their sexual orientation, because as I read "f*gs do not play this game"? I ask this because as I said, this server is one of the best and people in this are educated and etc.Do not think it room to bad people. Do not ignore me, it's just a suggestion, so that offenses of this kind can also get a ban

Sorry for the bad english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 08:40

Hello Aguilero,

recently i ban a player FacuCabj13 (only small ban 1 week) because:

2015-12-15 04:33:16 bilbo gay .
2015-12-14 02:33:57 danilo gay.

And this is enough for me, this is xenophobia to people different sexual orientation. Some day i came home from work, and i see 2 kids teasing each other: why you got a pinky bag? - other says - i'm no gay..
Kids have a 8 years!!! That language is a kids stuff!!!
Since this server is place for gathering people from all world, it is possibility to connect someone from more rural place, or different country behavior, religion, country amenities, and who knows what is normal in their Country.
Maybe here connect players from country where is normal like: hang people for steal, trow from rooftop of building someone who is Gay, women's are threaten like a cattle, and similar.
But here come rules of server, and everybody must obey them or suffer the consequences.
For me is normal having a female lesbian friend, who is having a baby with his girlfriend, with help of Artificial insemination.
For someone from XY country, this is something terrifying, but... i dont...care?
If someone connect from Country which one have more expressed xenophobia, or for something in that country is normal decapitation, this person know where he come, and what is civilization behavior, because people who play games uses computer technology, and are educated, well enough to know what behavior is normal.
So this "gay" thing is only for rude teasing others. I sometimes if i am in play warn people for that.

You are nice person... i must go.. will continue...
work...

Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 12:58

Let's clear some things up.

It's non of my business what anyones sexual preference is. I don't really care to be honest.

TL;DR rant below:

When i use the words like: "That's gay." "Gay" "That's soooo Gay." i don't intend to offend other people. I'm actually refering to Special Infected because i don't like dying. Mkay??

Sooo... yeah.

P.S.  Sorry if i offended anyone because i called the Tank gay... i forgot that zombies and BOT's have human feelings.
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 14:50

Haha, no problem, i always tinking on someone else. I think its not funny if you only say - this person is gay. But i will die from laugh, if you play from cybercaffe, target person is your neighbor, and after saying, you give him tongue, haha

So guys who like spell gaxgaygay, try to be a dude, and do that Laughing

Sent from S3 galjaksy
Back to top Go down
Aguilero
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Aguilero

PostSubject: .   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 14:58

You are right, Myljach Very Happy

And Nestor, using gay as an offense, either to Tank or any other shit, is nonetheless offense is the same thing I use "That's so Nestor" when something bad happens, but anyway, I will not charge maturity of its part, the Myljach response was enough to know that still has some sensible administrators.
Thanks for the answers.
Back to top Go down
Nestor
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
Nestor

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 15:18

Aguilero wrote:
...And Nestor, using gay as an offense, either to Tank or any other shit, is nonetheless offense is the same thing I use "That's so Nestor" when something bad happens...

I love how words can make anything suitable in every situation. Cool
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime2015-12-16, 16:17

So thing is : it is a great difference between Nestor or someone else make a joke, but other things is when player plays, you dont know him, and call him a nob, gay or something like that.
I remember Vivonx ban one guy one day, for telling (when he call a vote to change campaign) who press F2 is gay. And that is OK, point is what you mean with that, when i read something, i try understand situation, is it joke or insult, or forcing others to do what you want.

But remember, gay poking or teasing others also can go in wrong way.
I got 2 examples:
Miguel and Samir Khan before couple months start poking each other (gay gay gay)m that growth in insults, Miguel got little scared, and stop it, but other guy was rage, and make other insults.
2.) same situation, Miguel and Lota, gay, gay, gay, heavy insults from Lota, and where is that guys now?
Well, read sourcebans for them Smile

Yesterday when i start to play one guy says for another:
2015-12-15 22:57:22 hoang is noob.
i respond:
2015-12-15 22:57:30 myljach o shit....
2015-12-15 22:57:47 myljach well, everybody deserve chance to play Smile

and i play with Hoang, and he is good player, when he speak sims to be a older, and he is a good teammate.

Hoang is from Saigon, Vietnam.
What i want to say: new player spawn from another Country, first or second time play here, what he thinks about this server, other players, other countries (from witch one someone call him nob?)
This is a world server and everything what you say represents your own country.
And make me sad when i see someone left because of idiotic conversation.
and i newer know nobody from Saigon ( Except Rambo2 lol! )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a question ...   Just a question ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a question ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1