PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sadly the root server hardware is broken again and the servers will be closed now. More info here.

Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Empty
PostSubject: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 16:51

Hello to all,

Here is little tips and tricks how  to play on Versus server.  Reason is that players from other Alserv servers want try  play  versus,  but some things are little different.
For example,  regular zombies, Player on Versus take a  less effort to kill regular zombie than a Coop.   Game goes more fast,  like in football,  no time to rest, or now will  go scavenge, search molotovs or something. If you are survivor,  it is waste of time search spots, hallways, alleys, or rooms for goods or supplies, because that give infected more time to tactics, to attack, and always is same result: more injured  and low health,  wasted ammo, molotovs or something that you newer go in there.
Also is not smart use –tricks- shortcut,   on first level of  dark carnival  it is one shortcut _trick- to go in spot between bus and truck, and you avoid part of map, but... Bots go around, and always someone die or be incapacitated if take that shortcut. So- no...

Infected: you all know what may be, but you didnt know  some things or learn far  later:
You can commit a suicide press a middle mouse(scope) button. Use it in:  -boomer   vommit, 2-3 unvomited, press button near them=bomer explode. If survivors are on balcony, window (dead center) you may wait like boomer  and pressing button explode, and trow hanging 2-3 survivors.
-Spitter – spit on survivors, then make suicide. If is green on green, it make double damage.  Like two spiters. Or autokill make small green  like you use 2 spitters.  Bad in open, good in stairways, alleys, when survivors must pass some objects...
- charger- use it when you miss charge, if you  are alone, take 5 sec to spawn like new class of infected, shorter then wait  charge to full load, and guys see you when miss them, so soon will be dead in all situations, and you give a chance other from team to be a charger.
-jockey, hunter, smoker- use autokill  when you incap survivor, but dont want to kill him, because if he is on floor, other or bots will  return to help him. This is dinamic game, like touchdown in American football, how many meters you more run, you close to win. That is dynamic of Versus. Like sport.
Logic is :if you incap a survivor, better kill your self, matter of time is when survivors will kill you, so all seconds  that you hit in floor survivor are lost, guys will kill you  and give on foot college. Only if you far behind, and you can reduce number of survivors...
Example of time: if you play versus Jheison and Jully (best team pack here) they constantly attack; you are under pressure 2 attack ewery 12 seconds (10 sec to spawn, 2 sec attack and kill or autokill) all mathematics.
Waste of time is you are spitter, and wait charger to make move, and charger vait survivors to get some spot. In  that situation you miss couple opportunity to attack survivors and make a damage.
If you dont have covered place for boomer, you may: press duck and hold, wait 100% , then press jump or W, you will be superfast boomer or boomer rocket, get faster to survivors, and make damage.
-with spitter you may burn a canister vhen is last level and collection time of Gas... If survivors trow cans next to car, just spit on them, and after couple sec it will burn..
Countermeasure is carry one by one, or teamwork survivors, one team trow, other fill car. If you play allone, you may carry/trow 2 cans, when spit cover can, if you move can from spit, and trow on dry, it will not burn.
Basic command in VS is not !buy, only command working for goods is   !laseron  for laser...
Good attack is, when boomer first vomit all survivors, then charger scatter some and pump one, and spitter spits on that. If i say other infected make something too, it will be to much..
If bots are vomited, bots are blind, and if you get in charger hand or hunter, bots wont shoot to save you, vomited bots make a mele shuw like right click...
If Spitter spit between you and bots, and infected grab you, bots first will wait to spit disappear, then go forward to help you.
Keep on eye bots, last bot is slice meal for smoker, all like grab with smoker last bot, and when you get it, you must return half kilometer backward. So if you rush, and make 100m, you will be return 500 back because of rush.
Versus is like speed running and more dynamic, no time to rest.
Like in pure, charger may when is in charge attack go little left or right with A and D.
That allow a lot of diversion, and instant kills popularly called charger death.  Example: Dead center, after hallway, you pass out trough window and must enter in room. With charger stalk, and run forward, then when you grab survivor press D to turn right, and you and survivor fall down from building.
And here is lot of  spots like that one. Or in shopping mall get survivor to fall from 1st floor on 0, and others will get down, and alarm turn off is on 2nd floor..
Remember level with bridge to pass? Full of cars, get in chopper...Paradise to charge someone in Sea. Or Jump with Jockey. Instant kill.
Other side of medal is people who practice all that, also know risks, and try avoid that. So must know some spot for charger to possible charger death, to avoid or kill charger...
This is in short, first part of this... Second part will be soon, must make some pic or videos with some spots or how to do it!

see ya!
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009159427/
G.
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
G.

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:14

Man I don't know about this stuff with the versus server but you give me some information that helps a lot thanks bruh! What a Face
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:52

Thanks G.!

im glad if this help anyone...
In meantime i make a couple videos:

Spitter suicide and split survivors...
In beginning of map survivors came down, and i spit in exact momment, one bot pass to other side, others go back, and wait spitt to pass. In that momment bot was attacked by charger and hunter, and i suicide spitter in body of bot, to incap help hunter...

In some spots you may perform  a chargers death like here:

you also may perform charger death here, trough window, but is risk, because contra for that is - survivor may shew melee a Ironing board in front of window, and that stop charger who carry survivor to death... I didnt sucess, i fail after that board to incap..

here is nice thing, you can in hallway burn doors and path for survivors, who must go around to elevator, and also use infected who is in fire. No mader what class..

Here is boomer suicide, to make him explode in weak place for survivors, you may see i incap i think Coach Smile

And finally, if you can get charger or something, jou also may do something with that Jockey

next tips will come soon Smile
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 19:08

Update:
here is video of another charger...
So situation is next: i was go like ghost up, Mile (Grandmaster) was already up, i spawn and try hit him... Jockey jump him, so i wait bots...
I get Rochelle, unfortunately she was Black&white, if i incap her, and make a suicide, all bots get down arround building to help her.. This situation backwards survivors and infected got a more chnce to win

Back to top Go down
brucex
Crawling dead
Crawling dead
brucex

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 19:22

I'm on the video ... Crying or Very sad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the victim of jockey
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-02, 21:32

brucex wrote:
I'm on the video ... Crying or Very sad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

the victim of jockey

Almost a victim of charger Smile

Another update:

Beginning of level, 1 of 2 good spot here, almost charger = lake. So: spawn charger when first survivor get out and you are able to spawn, and charge in middle of survivors. Charger then catch one, and scatter all others around, possible in lake.

defense against that: if all survivors get out fast, not possible to do it. Or charge one, but bots kill charger..

Tip for start elevator in finale of dead center: sometimes all happens : exit from safe room, go up, and bots dont wannt get in elevator...
Reason: if you get in elevator, and jump on fence of elevator to be in higher ground to shoot infected, bots came later then you up, and dont see you are in elevator. You stand on fence, and bots have information - you are outside elevator, i, bot, will enter in elevator - last...
To avoid that, just jump down from fence lol!
I remember to say this, because a lot of time see guys stand in fence, bots wont enter in, and spitter make a massacre...
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:23

Story continues:

I forgot say about boomer: if you find a high spot, where is time important, do next: Spawn in duck, start vomit, and after that start move to survivors (down) if you jump, you cannt vomit until touch ground.

Witch: to posses witch: must spawn in any xlass of infected, get close to witch, point in her with snipe dot, and press E. you are witch.. If survivors are in sight of her, just press lmb and woila! witch run !

Lets back to short videos, video and analyze:

here is video of possible charger death, if more survivors are in group (depend how fast you spawn and quick are survivors) is possible trow down in lake couple of them...
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 00:40

im here again:

Smoker, where is good to use it: in this video is one of crucial part, where you can rotate survivors in circle, just get them down from place where i used smoker..

This is spot for charger in same level...

and options here are...Endless...

So where and how use a boomer in beginning of level..
Allmost never survivors look in that direction, because path for them is in another direction...

Good for boomer is here, but class boomer was ocupied, so i use spitter... Noname find other place for boomer, in front of saferoom, behind a pipes...

And here is couple random videos of charger, who kills instantly, or get survivors backwards...

And finally, for sleep, a charger death in finale of No Mercy... All try to do that, enough is stand in stairs to prevent charger to climb...Oh, here is Jheison in video Smile
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 01:57

ok, last one before sleep, tomorrow free day Smile

You all know a situation when you try be a closer to a girl, and someone else like you, took her right from your hands...
That charger... Make you...so luuzerrr...
It happend to me in next video:

Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 18:52

And another wave of tips and videos are ready...

Did you know:
If you charge survivor, and boomer explodes near you, that distract charger, and he is free, and can make another full charge?
If you charge a black/white survivor and kill him, you got full charge again? No need to wait...

Like here, if you pounce a group if survivors, you get one, others are thrown around, with great possibility to get down from height, and possible death or incap...

Also, here is nice place for charger...

Here is same thing, and bots must get down all around to help rochelle. Clever is to make a suicide after incap, because if you kill down survivor, all team continue to saferoom..

For some stuff must be a fast and practice, in this spot boomer to success must: duck when wait spawning time, and then spawn, release duck and fast vomit down, and go forward.. In this way you may vomit survivors..
Counter measure is go fast like survivor and kill bomer before vomit.
Times is in seconds, so allways competition who will be faster, boomer or survivor...

One smoker performance...If you make a good timing, survivor hanging..

So alserv versus have very dynamic gameplay, no time for jokes..
In next video, for example, if you are Ellis, and try walk near sea, because of better view, maybe a hold Rochelle for hand... NO! a Jealous Yockey teach that Ellis cannt swim Smile
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-04, 22:28

Update:

sometimes guys say that bots are stupid. No, are not. They do as programmed AI.
Situation: if you a little rush, and be incap by hunter or charger, bots get to help you, but if on other side of map, hallway, alley other player or bot been incap, bots get order to help him instead of you... If you are pulled by smoker, and bots run to help you, and sudden in other part of map other player get gunter, and incap him fast, bots get info to leave you (exsample) 60% of health, and get help fallen bot or player... And smoker pulls and pulls...
So best way to avoid that is play in group, no rush or back, and no investigation of rooms, buildings, only if you dont know exact point where is molotov or pipe...

In this video is good spot for infected, best for boomer, so boomer was occupied, and i use spitter... Survivors look right from saferoom and good chance to vomit from exit of saferoom..
Contra for that for survivors is shoot in trash cans, and destroy hidding place...

Next is spot for charger, if you perform that, bots will be back for survivor.. If you autokill charger before he touch ground with survivor, survivor instantly been incap. In this video one bot was scater in air by charger, and instant kill. This is possible bonus.
Against that, survivors must go trough roof from left side, to distract charger...

Next will be soon Smile
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-02-14, 01:53

a little refreshing a Versus: today we play a custom maps!

Regular maps are little boring, and all same, and resident players almost all know where put infected, how to attack and so...
And this is new experience, where you must discover map  you dont know very well..

so here is 9 sec of haunted forest (sorry typos, late night)

and one of Ravenholm...

i hope in future more people will download maps and play it for nice change!
Back to top Go down
myljach
Running dead
Running dead
myljach

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime2016-05-23, 20:38

Update: popular charger in 1st map of sacrifice: all guys love do that!

all guide also available and modiffied on steam guide Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion   Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Versus tips&tricks - myljach edittion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1